Anyone near Lansing?

I'm planning on being there, A bunch of us rented the track at norwalk for june 13th. So if I don't tear up my car I'll be there.

Im in Lansing this wekend.

Whats up guys, Ill be in Lansing for the weekend. So anyone in the area wanna hang out talk GN's drink some beer or whatever you guys are more than welcome to come through. I will be puttin in my front mount intercooler and tearing down the old motor some. Cant put the new motor in yet cuzz i still dont have my damn converter back yet. Oh yeah I got a few good street racing vids and some good GN footage. Well if anyone interested drop me a line or give me a call 517-410-5972.

Are you going to be around on Sunday and if yes for how long?

I have plans for Saturday but might be able to swing up on Sunday.

Originally posted by Renthorin
Are you going to be around on Sunday and if yes for how long?

I have plans for Saturday but might be able to swing up on Sunday.

I normally leave to come back to Rochester on sunday round 5pm so if not this weekend maybe next weekend when the real work will begin, hopefully Ill have my freakin radiator and converter back:rolleyes:

Hi whats up all, I am in the novi area here. I wouldn't mind helpen anyone out, but Im in a project of my own, cam. You know first cam, then yada, yada, yada. I should be done here in two or three weeks. Only have part of the weekends, i work and go to school, sux.

You will have to let me know about any meets or races. Any of you guys go to milan. Nice ihra track

Hello, fellow G.N , T. , T-TYPE TURBO FRIENDS. I'm located in Canton. i've owned my 87 T since 92. have tried,& done many mods over the years. New to the forum however. would be cool to hook up this year . milan,norwalk,car shows, cruises. meet some new friends. have a soda or 2, talk shop. Gus

Hey, Gus (and others)- Why don't you think about joining us in the Michigan Buick Turbo Club? 70+ TR owners in MI and Ohio- we have 2 Norwalk rentals scheduled this year plus other local track outings, cruise nights (27 TR's in formation at last year's Woodward Dream Cruise- the fans loved it!), a YahooGroups listserve for parts swapping/problem solving, etc., and some of the nicest TR people you'll ever meet! :cool: Just $15 buys all the mayhem you'll ever need, heheheh... visit www.michiganbuickturboclub.org . Hope to see you at an upcoming event!

Patty

You're only young once, but you can remain immature indefinitely.

Hey guys and gals check out my post on the General buick forum.
I was at home this weekend gettin the motor prep to drop in and had a few questions. Hopefully some of you could answer my questions. I have pics as well, so if you folks got any knowledge to pass on it would be much appreciated.

Its me again! Those of you in the Lansing or surrounding area that may be able to help me with my motor install Im setting the date of March 26th-27th both Saturday and Sunday. Those of you that can make it that would be sweet. I'd really like to get the motor in right the 1st time and I figured with the help of some fellow members It should go smoothly. I have tools, but you may want to bring your own traveling tool case as I would have a few different lil projects people could work on. Heres a list of the things I still have left to do that folks could work on. I may be leaving out some things here and ther but this is most of it. Also some of these things may change as i may get a chance to get back to Lansing to do some of the things. The list is as follows . So those experts in some of these items listed your more than welcome to take on the task, not that i cant do any of this but the more people helping the sooner I can get back on the road and tune this thing
:D

The To Do List:

Replace Crank Sensor
Change Water Pump
Replace Spark box? (Not sure if thats the right name)
Drop Oil Pan and locktite two bolts where the oil pick up is
Change Oil
Put stainless steel hoses on
Put front Mount radiator in
Install modded computer
Install converter
Change motor mounts
verify stuff on the new motor tighten bolts etc.
Drop motor in
Install new radiator
Make all electrical connections and put the AC bracket on the motor
Fill radiator with water and RMI.
Final check
Start her up hopefully.

Well thats the kinda to do list guys as i left it this weekend.
Im sure this list will get smaller before the meeting date.

Beer, drink and food will be provided vids, etc. So those willing to help a fellow GN brother out please drop me a line or give me a call at 517-410-5972 Hopefully this is enough lead time for you guys
:)

I maybe free Sunday.....if so I'll give you a call.

I've been busy tearing my car apart getting ready for paint.

Jeremy

Hey guys. Just wanted to say i got my radiator and stuff today but no Converter as of yet. They said they sent it out last friday, so maybe it'll come by tomorrow. None the less I want to get my radiator in and some other stuff before i get ready to drop it in.

Soooooooooo. Whos willing to help me next weekend for sure. I know everyones trying to get there cars up and running or ready, but i really would like some help putting it back in and doing it right the first time.

Im starating a new thread regarding the install party as well. So anyone willing to help a fellow GN brotha out near the Lansing area drop me a line. Heres my number in case anyone wants to call. 517-410-5972 Ill be in Lansing this weekend taking care of all the little things before i get ready to drop it in there.

Thanks again guys.

Jovi