Anyone near Lansing?

Re: Close enough for me.

Originally posted by Jay
Nice to meet you....
My name is Jay.

Jay,

A few friends of mine and I normally run @ Mid-Michigan Motorplex.

There is also the Michigan Turbo Buick club - which I'm not a member of, that does allot of track rentals and cruise type stuff.

I'm always up for beer/food and car b.s. - and if I'm not busy, I'm usuallly up for some wrenching/tuning.

Jeremy

I have yet to take the GN to MidMich. Come on summer!
But I have been down the track many times. I blended in driving a Black 94 Z28, or a black GTP or stood out with my old Silver GLH Turbo Omni.

Originally posted by Jay
I have yet to take the GN to MidMich. Come on summer!
But I have been down the track many times. I blended in driving a Black 94 Z28, or a black GTP or stood out with my old Silver GLH Turbo Omni.

I think - I've seen the Omni.

My car sticks out like a sore thumb - Cream Beige (light yellow/tan) T-type.

http://webpages.charter.net/nocooler - pics and a few videos of my car are here,

No vid's of it running fast - it runs mid 11's@118 now.

Jeremy

I remember meeting you guys once. I think it was M5 or M6?, not sure, or could have been a wednesday TnT?
Everyone still have the same cars?? PM me the low down. I seem to remember a Syclone...

Originally posted by Jay
I remember meeting you guys once. I think it was M5 or M6?, not sure, or could have been a wednesday TnT?
Everyone still have the same cars?? PM me the low down. I seem to remember a Syclone...

Sent you an email.......

Jeremy

I live in Chelsea, about 50 minutes south east of you. Our past club president (MBTC) lives in Lansing, as does another guy who I can not remember his name -- sucks to get old and forgetful.

Every year I have a car show in my town. You should attend if possible -- get to meet a lot of cool people and their cars :)

Maybe this Spring Jeremy you can come down and I can come up and we can meet Jay in Lansing?

Originally posted by Renthorin
I live in Chelsea, about 50 minutes south east of you. Our past club president (MBTC) lives in Lansing, as does another guy who I can not remember his name -- sucks to get old and forgetful.

Every year I have a car show in my town. You should attend if possible -- get to meet a lot of cool people and their cars :)

Maybe this Spring Jeremy you can come down and I can come up and we can meet Jay in Lansing?

I'd be game.......Bill has an awsome "fling" every year. Well worth attending.

Bill you decide on turbo's yet?

Jeremy

Hey Jay,

Waz up man, im in Lansing! I got your email just today. I nevr check that account. I need to change it on my profile. Anyways I'd be glad to hook up with you when im in town. I actually live in Rochester Hills, but Lansing is my home town and where the car is stored over the winter. As far as the Engine thing goes, Ill give yo a buzz when its bought ready to go in. Should be about a month or so. No Cooler might lend a hand too. Maybe we can make it a lil GN affair, lil beer, lil bench racing whatever. Anyways nice to meet yah!

Count me in too. I would be glad to swing up. My best friend lives in Delta TWP (west Lansing) and I go that way often.

That'll b cool. I got 4 people including you that woud be willing to lend a hand or meet up some times. Damn i cant wait for the weather to break!

That'll be cool for sure. i got a couple oF Tapes of all GN racing about an hour long as well some other good street racing DVD's "Scandalous Racing, You got the Hit" Sweet DVD by the way. Well like I said im thinkin about a month or so we can all hook up. Just want to get everything inplace for the motor install, Get the engine clean, and engine bay, gotta send my 9/11 out to get restalled, so when i get it back its a go!

SWEET! more GN people in Lansing than just myself! :) I have met one other mid michigan TR club member...Art White, but that's about it. I am in Delta Township in west lansing as well! when? where? time? I am currently TR-less, but in the process of finding one.