Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

I found the link to this on the www.corral.net

I read all 10 pages (wow that was a lot of reading) and have a hard time understanding what goes on in some peoples minds :confused:
I really hope that everyone gets their cash, but I also hope that this kid gets nailed with a criminal charge.
I will be posting this link on a couple of other boards that i frequent:)

Hi ragtopjr. This thread is great. Glad to see that this punk is being brought to his knees. Pretty bad when you are so famous it reaches the Ford community from a Buick site. Hope all involved get satisfaction.

Congrads to All

Joey hit a search engine
Well I still have no dough and little Joey ignores my e mails but the good news is that this thread has hit a search engine when you just type in Joe Cipolla, how cool is that to have your name come up on a search and be related this thread

http://www.boardreader.com

Amazing!

People pay money to get on a search engine. Little Joe got on there for all the wrong reasons.

And Joey's parents said he would never amount to anything.

Well they were wrong.

He did.

A Big Pile of It.

Good Luck Dave!

Joe 1320 I sent you mail!

:eek: One of the members on my site (F-Body Generations - http://www.thefbody.com) posted about this topic.

I spent the last hour reading every single post and am amazed at what everyone went through.

I am proud that there are people like you (Joe) to take on tasks like this and make sure people are dealt with properly.

Congratulations and good luck to anyone who hasn't been fully reimbursed by this *terd*!! LOL!! :D

Wow this is a great thread. It has made it to the DSM Talk forums at http://www.dsmtalk.com. I just wanted to let Joe B and the rest of you guys know that its really good to see someone who has been scammed, take some action and actually see results! I have recently started purchasing used or secondhand parts off our national trader list, but ever since my first purchase, I have used COD (was actually suggested by the seller, apparently he had been scammed buy a buyer via PayPal). While its true, it won't prevent ALL scams, it will help in cases such as this. And if they do send bogus parts, it may be easier to file a complaint since this is now an official transaction through the US Postal Service, or whatever shipper is used.

Great job guys, I hope everyone sees satisfaction on this issue. You guys should be proud because now this info is reaching out past just the TB scene, and it may help people affiliated with other car clubs. Joe B I hope you're ready to send out multiple copies of your HOWTO documentation on stringing up scammers by their family jewels - I have a feeling you'll be getting hit up for that information a lot more in the coming months :D

This posted has reached the ExplorerForum at www.explorerforum.com . I must say this is all over the internet at this point. Good luck in bringing the b&^$ard to justice and keep us posted!

Wow!

Wow! Amazing thread. Joe's detective work reminds me of a tool that I had to deal with, although I was fortunate enough to get my parts in the end. I did a little detective work of my own and found out where the prick works, and I found their number. He was quite surprised to hear from me at work. After 2 months of promises, my stuff was in the mail the day after I called him.

Just so others may avoid my pleasant activities, if you ever see somebody named Justin Korpal selling stuff, don't buy it. He's big into ham radio, so any of you that are may have come across him. He also tries to sell (scam) through the car message boards. I've gotten over 1/2 dozen emails from other people that he's ripped off.

Joe, I'm going to be sending you an email about your detective methods. After dealing with this Justin idiot, I realized that beyond my super-sleuthing, I didn't know what to do in regards to taking legal action. Hopefully being armed with your information will help give me some piece of mind for future internet purchases.

Good job!!

I just gotta say good job Joe B!!!

I got ripped of by a guy who is named Richard Albert and lives in Richmond VA...Got all the names and adress tot his guy but since I live in SWeden-Europe its hard for me to get this f**k!
I payed him 125$ for a et of clear taillights for my Eclipse but he just took the money and I never saw a part:-((

Albert Richmond
Postbox 73053
Richmond Virginia 23235

Used to go by the name of SlammedEclipse.....a**hole!!

Thats what I got for the paykment but didnt recieve ****!!!!

Wish I could do like you did man...nail that sumbag big time!!!!!!

Once again ..Good job joe!!!!!! :D

Re: Congrads to All

Originally posted by REAL-DEAL GN
Joey hit a search engine
Well I still have no dough and little Joey ignores my e mails but the good news is that this thread has hit a search engine when you just type in Joe Cipolla, how cool is that to have your name come up on a search and be related this thread

http://www.boardreader.com

Amazing!

People pay money to get on a search engine. Little Joe got on there for all the wrong reasons.

And Joey's parents said he would never amount to anything.

Well they were wrong.

He did.

A Big Pile of It.

Good Luck Dave!

Joe 1320 I sent you mail!

Google search comes up with this article on Joey
http://www.gnttype.org/carofthemonth/archive/sub39/comdetails1.html

Car of the Month "BULL$HIT"

How in the hell can they give him "Car of the Month"hell its probably not even his car.If it is his car he dam sure don't deserve it.Strip his a$$ of it & give him "TROLL OF THE MONTH",
TURD OF THE MONTH",then give him "CON OF THE YEAR ".I used to think POS lil joey you deserve everything you get but this is
"BULL$HIT"!!!!!!:mad: You don't deserve everything you get!!!

"Joe,This thread has made it to various boards around the net"
I saw a link from bakersfieldstreetracing.com that took me to corvetteforum.com that took me to cameroz28.com that brought me here!
I think this is one of the most interesting treads i have ever read.

I am disgusted with this guy, especially from the town I was born in. Joe 1320 and all those involved with bringing this shmoe to justice I commend you. You guys do the racing community by getting rid of another terrorist that only wants to do those that live happily in this great country a disservice.

Mike from DSMtalk.com

toast to you

The message is traveling far and wide. I'm from the Vintage Mustang Forum and your thread has been linked there.

I offer my respect and well wishes!!!

Layne

Old cars for Old Farts

I think it is safe to say that this message thread has reached every automotive enthusiast internet group out there.

I heard about the thread through the Non-turbo 2G DSM forums (www.2gnt.com/forum.html), which got it from www.DSMtalk.com, which got it from yet another place...

It is nice to see members from their respective communities, which would normally have nothing to do with eachother, come together for a common cause. It is refreshing to see so many people from different backgrounds showing support like this.

Lately there has been a string of people getting ripped off on the DSMtrader, and it is nice knowing that people out there are fighting for what is right.

Congrats to Joe 1320 and everyone else involved in taking this guy down.

It's on www.corral.net and www.mustangcentral.net Forums. I'll soon be passing the link on to a couple of Bronco and ATV boards that I go to.

Joe B, congratulations and thanks from everyone that has ever been ripped off!

Dave, keep up the good work!

Re: Car of the Month "BULL$HIT"

Originally posted by slotype
How in the hell can they give him "Car of the Month"hell its probably not even his car.If it is his car he dam sure don't deserve it.Strip his a$$ of it & give him "TROLL OF THE MONTH",
TURD OF THE MONTH",then give him "CON OF THE YEAR ".I used to think POS lil joey you deserve everything you get but this is
"BULL$HIT"!!!!!!:mad: You don't deserve everything you get!!!

So ... we're supposed to be clairvoyant?:rolleyes:

How was I supposed to know that he'd be the latest "net bad guy"?

Fact is, it was featured almost a year ago (about 50 cars ago ... we try to get one up every week). At the time it was posted, there was no reason to suspect that anything was wrong with the submission. LOOONG before this thread every got to be so famous ...

Actually, we have no proof that the information is valid or invalid ... we trust the Buick community to be honest and to respect one another. Obviously this Joe C. character doesn't fit this mold very well, and that raises questions about the accuracy of his submission. :mad: If it isn't accurate, and someone can convincingly present some facts, then I'll be happy to pull it.

I guess the point is, it's not the CAR'S fault that the owner is now on the "Most Wanted" List. IF the stuff he submitted is true, then the car is kind of neat, and I'd like to keep it up in the section. If that's a bunch of lies, then I want to pull it.

Help me out here guys?
:confused:

That was his car. I know that for a fact. He still has it...
IL license plate # Joes V6.....