Anyone know a good Transmission shop in NH

I guess the next question is,How was the car when you picked it up?
Did these problems arise immediatley on the way home?

I had Russ do a trans for me this spring and the car has never run so good. I have had Russ do a few things to my car and have been more than happy with his work.

I guess the next question is,How was the car when you picked it up?
Did these problems arise immediatley on the way home?

i questioned the car not pulling past 4500 rpm immediately! otto you know EXACTLY where this car came from and who REALLY owned it.and i am sure you know jimmy and his dad way better than i. as a matter of a fact in the ad where the car was for sale you said you may have a customer for it.brian/bison can attest to the tranny noise so can jimmy vishi of champion transmission they both went for a ride! also my buddy craig/carcrazy1 also heard the tranny noise as well.i did not drive the car at all until it was mine because it was not registered or insured jimmy drove it on sidestreets.

bottom line the interior was a little rough and it is not the best body i ever bought either i was really just planning on buying it for the engine and tranny .i was gonna fix up the interior swap motor and tranny out for another car i have put another used engine and tranny back in and resell that was my plan.i have a fleet of projects i did not want a car that needed any mechanical work.

if any of you guys spent $7000 on a car and nearly immediately had some problems you would be a little upset as well.i sold a car 10 times better than this and bought this POS only because of who built the motor and tranny.i always heard russ this russ that from jimmy and i knew you otto were friends with russ and i knew kash got parts from him as well .so in my eyes russ must had done good work if all you guys were using him.

i guess i got screwed

I don't think it is fair to throw this back on Russ... If anybody had a complaint about the car it should be the one that had the work done...

I bought several cars that had this done by this shop or that shop. Several have blown even had 3 trannies go bad... I wouldn't dare say well this shop owes me this or that... They didn't do the work for me so they don't owe me anything... Had reciepts for all of them too. You bought it used... You need to talk to the guy you bought it from instead of trying to knock Russ...

this was all started just because i advised somebody of the car i had bought that had work done by russ and i was just telling i was unhappy. you are right he owes me nothing .just figured it has less than 3000 miles on all this maybe he could do something but again he owes ME nothing.

hmmm...hey ttaowner .. you just joined TB a few months ago .. You say you have had a LOT of Buicks and a TTA and knew a lot about them .. Were you here under another name ?? :confused:

hmmm...hey ttaowner .. you just joined TB a few months ago .. You say you have had a LOT of Buicks and a TTA and knew a lot about them .. Were you here under another name ?? :confused:

Hey Dan......Maybe it was............GMV6TURBOPOWER?:biggrin:

If so..Can you say....Karma?! :smile: :) :D :biggrin:

Hey Dan......Maybe it was............GMV6TURBOPOWER?:biggrin:

If so..Can you say....Karma?! :smile: :) :D :biggrin:

well being in the Buicks and parts junk since 1986 you do get to know some people :cool: when new guys come on here selling a LOT of stuff I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling.. lots of scammers out there and it is pretty easy to do .. I did have people asking me if I knew "ttaowner" because they were interested in some of his parts and he was "local" to me .. well he really isn't local but I do know a lot of people in Ct. My TTA went down there last year!! I think you should have to post your name when you join BUT thats just an old guy's "thought".. :p

yup...of course I did mention the word "IF" so as to give one the benefit of the doubt...Can never be to cautious when dealing online

Grumpy, Do you rebuild trannys? I want to go 10s but 11s are the immediate goal. Signature below is out dated. The Transmission is Bruces killer street but is 7 years old.
Russ is it true your done working on Buick? I was told you moved on to bigger and better things.

101A Why don't you buy a BFR core & have Grump or Russ do the trans on the side. that way your car is mobile for driving. Once done it is a 1 day swap for the trans once you pick it up?

As for TTA Bring the bash to the Guy who sold you the car in another thread.

I had Russ do work to my car & it still runs fine. I can see why Russ is out of buicks having to deal with IDIOTS!

As for TTA Bring the bash to the Guy who sold you the car in another thread.

those wheels were promised to me as part of the negotiating process.jim & i have that all worked out he had my old # that's all settled!

I had Russ do work to my car & it still runs fine. I can see why Russ is out of buicks having to deal with IDIOTS![/QUOTE]

i guess your a real genius since you need other people to work on your car!!!

russ is not doing anything for me and not that i really expected him to because i was not the one he did the work for and i am fine with that!!!

I AM DONE WITH THIS THREAD.IF ANYBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME CALL ME 203 213 9126

Cool posting your number guess that is the move of a genuis. We can pass it out to telemarketers.

As for my car I bought from an idiot who had things all messed up & Russ got it running great plus added alky.

I AM DONE WITH THIS THREAD.IF ANYBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME CALL ME 203 213 9126

Is this you to ?? "GMV6TURBOPOWER" just a new # ?? care to give your first name ??

"IF ANYBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME CALL ME 203 605 4704 "

crickets :rolleyes: It would be sad if ttaowner was "GMV6TURBOPOWER" and joined here with a new name to hide the bad deals he had goin on in here from a while ago .. Weird that someone "new" has a LOT of parts for sale and has been around Buicks for a while:rolleyes:

Are there still open issues with GMV6TURBOPOWER>??? Are people still owed parts and or money>???

Hey,
Chelmsford Diagnostics...in Lowell Ma is where I bring my 86 T Type for everything.
All he does is specialize in Turbo Buicks and has one himself that he races.
I also live in NH in Portsmouth and I make the drive all the time.
It is definately worth at least a phone call.
1-978-453-5355. Ask for the owner Bill.
He actually has my car right now and is adding boost to 18# and is burning a new chip. I also had him do a hot wire kit for the fuel which is amazing.
Good luck.

well I guess he had a few names ...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/223579-anyone-know-lindalikesgns-aka-gmv6turbopower.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/224127-gmv6turbopower-negative-do-not-deal-guy.html

"James Meyer aka gmv6turbopower"

Guy still hasn't replied back here if it is James:confused: Looks like he disappeared in cyberspace :rolleyes:

Normally I wouldn't get into this but if things were never cleared up and people are still out their hard earned money then I will.
If there is one thing I can't stand it is a thief!!!