Anyone Interested in a 96 Impala SS

Chris Cornett

Hey guys, I am trying to sell my SS. Figured I would post it here in case someone is interested. This car is excellent shape in and out. Just turned 33,000 miles. Garage kept for the most part, never driven in the winter. All the toys fully loaded. I bought a an 87 T/R to use as my driver so this one needs to go. Asking $17,000 which is $1500 below the NADA value for this car with the mileage. Here are some pics. Shoot me an E-mail if interested. Thanks

http://community.webshots.com/album/79862440ThMMCf?962

Its the twin to the one i bought a few months ago :) i got it as a new daily driver and love it :D good luck with your sale :cool:

Jim

I wish I would of know about this before. I would have traded you straight up my 87 37k mile TR for your 96ss. Thats a fair trade right:confused:

Originally posted by slow87
I wish I would of know about this before. I would have traded you straight up my 87 37k mile TR for your 96ss. Thats a fair trade right:confused:
Well as we all know horsepower comes with a price,,so he would be giving you cash back:eek: :rolleyes: :D

I would love to keep it but I am in and out of a lot of auto plants and I cant stand leaving it in the contractor parking lot. I usually work the graveyard shift as well. This car is too nice to get beaten up by someone elses carelessness.

Sold it today. A gentleman in the Navy drove up from Chicago while on leave and took it home with him. Now I can get my Limited on the road.