Anyone here think Jussie Smollet didn't straght up LIE to advance his "cause" ?

The dude was indicted by a Grand Jury (who only gets to see a small smidgen of the evidence against) and they came up with a 16 Count Felony Indictment which could have resulted in 48 Years of Jail Time. And yet, he suddenly walks and he is still professing his innocence even though his story has been totally discredited? Oh and yes, Michael, I mean MeChell Obummed's former Chief of Staff (Tina Tchen) was in involved as well!

https://neonnettle.com/news/6951-ch...michelle-obama-aide-over-jussie-smollett-case

And if his story were true then why did his paid attackers say otherwise? And better still, why aren't they in jail now? As we all know full well that they did it, right? Oh and the fact that they were black (and not white as Smullett had asserted when he tried to make this about race). So, he's a race baiting fool that should be put under the jail!!

https://neonnettle.com/news/6946-ch...has-photos-of-smollett-in-car-with-attackers-

We need to hang and execute Shit bags like this a**hole... Imagine how fast the US citizens would clean up their acts... Mike

" Forget it Jake, It's Chicagotown.... "

You can't change things, it's the way things are and the way they will be, regardless of how much you tilt at windmills.

What a complete, steaming pile of Horse Shit this lesson in futility for the CPD turned out to be. No wonder they don't give a damn anymore........

And if his story were true then why did his paid attackers say otherwise? And better still, why aren't they in jail now? As we all know full well that they did it, right? Oh and the fact that they were black (and not white as Smullett had asserted when he tried to make this about race). So, he's a race baiting fool that should be put under the jail!!

https://neonnettle.com/news/6946-ch...has-photos-of-smollett-in-car-with-attackers-

I ask all involved in the discussion to refer to the title of this thread........ The proof is in the pudding.......

We need to hang and execute Shit bags like this a**hole... Imagine how fast the US citizens would clean up their acts... Mike

Hanging might be a bit much.

He certainly got public humiliation, that's good.

Complete public and industry discretization (I spell checked it TWICE) , THAT would be the right thing here.

Dude should never work in on any screen again.

Perhaps he should be a back up singer in some studio, at best. Everyone deserves to at least make a living, if they can manage to stay out of jail, no matter how stupid they are.

HOWEVER, the way he managed to stay out of jail is the caveat, here.

Does't pass the sniff test, as a matter of fact, it just smells fishy, period.

Last edited:
Word here on the street is that he was tight with the Obama’s.

Most likely, "tight" w/ Barack.....;)

The city has handed him a huge bill, for their investigation expenses.
His lawyer said he should get an apology.

Since, Michael, I mean MeChell Obummed's former Chief of Staff (Tina Tchen) was involved? I’ll go you one farther, and throw out some true conspiracy theory! Although I don’t know if you can call it that, since it came out right after all this just happened, and then got squashed. And usually what you hear first is the truth.

It was said that this was just another anti-Trump campaign that the Demonrats (Kamala Harris to be exact) dreamed up to make themselves look like the victim, right? Well, this scenario makes perfect sense, since butt boy, junior was probably only acting as Auntee Kamala Harris’s foot soldier. And my guess is the little goober smoocher threw a fit, cause his Auntee Kamala got him into this mess, and I’m sure he threatened to expose the whole lot of them, if they didn’t get him off. As Queens are vile and vicious little things when they’re cornered.

I mean, why else would so many people wreck their careers for this idiot? It makes no sense! However, if it was all for the cause then they might fall on a sword here (pardon the pun)! It’ll all eventually come out, and that my friends will be what it was in the end. Yet another demonrat ploy used to perpetrate / continue their victimology with mean old Trumpers being the aggressors! Only problem is it never happens that way, and we all know it! These people really are dumb!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet Hollyweird embraces him and he's back on the show next year. :rolleyes:

Until Obozo's deep state DOJ and FBI are exposed and "fired" Chicago will be another Chinatown, murders and tons of other crime, and the rich and connected always get off free.

It's funny to see the loser Mayor Rhammy get thrown under the bus by the Obamas, not so funny to see the police reaction.

Foxx is going done for the deal she made. This is getting too much media attaention. If I had a client that had a few misdemeanors unlike Jussie with 16 felony counts. I would defínetly ask for leniency especially if Foxx was the prosecutor.
How come
My client can’t get the leniency that was given to Jussie that has 16 felony counts dropped with no charges and my client can’t get his two minor offenses dropped??
Mistrial!!!!:mad::poop::mad::mad::mad::cat:
I am not a lawyer but I play one on TV. :p:D;)

Don’t believe the demonrat double standard exists? Try this on for size!!

263ee1358b9d4f26a7b0c066394fe7e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corruption out of Chicago .. who would of thought. An Obama staffer involved?
Mr Trump to have the DOJ take a look at it.

Where the hell is my
B52CCC8D-359C-4AC0-97D4-FA5DBB5E4FFC.gif
popcorn at

Smellit is African American, gay -- and - sshhhhh -- Jewish too.
2mn2ejn.gif
He's a part of so many protected groups, it's no wonder they let him off the hook.