Anyone from the Clarksville/Nashville area?

TonyUH60

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm moving there this summer with the army, trying to get a feel for the area and seeing if there are any fellow members there. I'm bringing the Pontiac and Buick with me.
IMG_20121129_212717.jpg

I'm just a little north of Nashville in Hendersonville. SHADOWII is in clarksville. You'll be less than an hours drive from thr GS nationals in Bowling Green, KY.

There are a couple of board members from the Clarksville/Nashville area...not to mention the close proximity to Bowling Green. If you make a visit to mother Rucker, shoot me a PM. I'm a retired 60 driver.

There are a couple of board members from the Clarksville/Nashville area...not to mention the close proximity to Bowling Green. If you make a visit to mother Rucker, shoot me a PM. I'm a retired 60 driver.

I go there all the time, will be there in sept for the senior staff course. Are you a DAC? hopefully my future job..lol

Welcome to the area. There are several of us around BG, about an hours drive from Clarksville.

Grew up in Clarksville and now live in the Murfreesboro area. Don't think I've met anyone on here from the mid-TN area.

Grew up in Clarksville and now live in the Murfreesboro area. Don't think I've met anyone on here from the mid-TN area.
Used to live in smurfreesboro, Arrington, Columbia, and Woobury but I'm just glad to be back in Texas.;)

I'm down in Eagleville. It's a few more guys in Murfreesboro and a few in the area we don't see often enough.

Heard there might be a cruise in at the mall on Saturday, might go up there to check it out