Anyone found 22 ammo

let this be a lesson to all of us !!!!! a gun is useless without bullets. i wont ever get caught without ammo again. when finances allow i'm gonna get even more !!!!
you are correct sir, i knew when the assault weapons ban did not pass they were just going to go another route. just take the bullets and its just like taking the guns. guns will be easy to find when the shit hits the fan ammo will not, why do you think your limited on amounts of ammo you can buy? the ammo companys have well caught up with demands but were still limited to a certain amount of ammo we can buy now? BUY AMMO!!! im former military guys so listen when i tell you there is some major about to change our lives so be prepared.

Sean, please elaborate about this "CHANGE?" Send me a PM or something;)

As far as rimfire ammo goes, it is the craziest thing I have ever seen. None of the major suppliers list it in inventory anymore. Every bullet is allocated. They are selling us a brick every once and a while....

It's not like this shortage wasn't orchestrated.
The Constitution says that we can have guns,
doesn't say a darned word about ammo.

I was at the local gun show last weekend and saw a lot of .22lr priced good.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Gander mountain has 1400 rounds for 70 bucks.was just looking at there black Friday ad.

Gander mountain has 1400 rounds for 70 bucks.was just looking at there black Friday ad.

i got a bucket of bullets,1400 rds at olde english gun shop .they are remington and were 68.75$ . i just got lucky and scored 550 rds at walmart for 23.95$ what was once the easiest and cheapest ammo to find is no longer. it can be found,just need to be patient. i use the walmart app on my phone. usually when it shows not available is when they have it

bigpsi...ha aint that the walmart way.....thanks bbs turbot we have a gander about 90 miles from here

Not sure of your location but the field and stream store here has gangs of it cheap also. All of their ammunition prices are about as low as I can find it.

check gunbot.net they are up to date with the latest inventory of ammo from a tons of diff sites with prices too.

I finally found some myself. Federal 525rd box for $25. Local store had like 10 boxes plus about 20 100rd packs of cci hollow points. Now if I could find some varget or h4895; I would be a happy camper!

I just got three 333 round boxes of Winchester for 13¢ per round at our local gun show, still high, but in hand. Would love to be able to find these 1400 round buckets for $70...

We are starting to feel it up North,

CCI Standard have been gone a while, Mini mags are getting tough to find.
We still have tons of Winchester and Remmington

Federal bulk packs show up now and then.

I'm on my last box of CCI standards and have about 700 mini mags left.

Still have a few thousand federal champion and about 2500 Winchester dynapoints.

So, what's the deal with .22LR? Are the Libtards paying MFG's to NOT make rounds? Kinda like paying farmers to NOT farm? They could sell tons if they'd just produce...

So, what's the deal with .22LR? Are the Libtards paying MFG's to NOT make rounds? Kinda like paying farmers to NOT farm? They could sell tons if they'd just produce...

I've heard they are all at full production, this could be explained by everyone stocking up instead
of buying what we actually need.
I am guilty myself of stocking up after seeing what has been happening in most states.