Anyone ever try moonshine injection?

Addicted2boost

SUCK, SQUISH, BANG, BLOW
OK I know it sounds stupid and the stuff is illegal, but it's highly flammable right? I'm sure there is a good ole boy somewhere on here willing to try some of their great grandmothers secret receipe. Or is it so strong that it would blow the engine "Slap up" :rolleyes:

I think Denatured is just poisoned Ethanol which I believe is corn liquor.

If you go to all the trouble to "brew" your own, I would think you would rather drink it than burn it. :)

I think you can make a few gallons a year legally although I'm not too sure on that one. Home use only of course.

Just don't burn it and drink it at the same time... :eek:

Well I do know corn dogs are a meat dish.

Served green in West Haven. :eek:

Could be a grain or a fruit too I guess. :)

Very versatile crop that there corn. :D

Everclear is something like 190 proof. If you could get that you'd have 95%alky. That stuff burns like sulfuric acid on the way down.:D

Addicted2boost, That is Alcohol abuse, plain and simple. Don't let me hear you talk like that again! :)

TurboTim, LOL, you mean to tell me that you can drink that stuff and still have a throat left over to at least talk to me afterwards? I wouldn't begin to even touch that stuff!!!!! :D Maybe I'm not a "Good Ole Boy" such as yourself to handle it. I'll stick to my city slickin. :D
BTW, let me know how that stuff works in your car. Maybe she'll knock and shudder because she can't stand it.

Originally posted by mygrain
Everclear is something like 190 proof. If you could get that you'd have 95%alky. That stuff burns like sulfuric acid on the way down.:D

Everclear=the ultimate mixer with some punch. Have it at a party with some chicks, and then watch the clothes come off.:D I bet that sh(it would work as a replacement for alky, I can't hang with that stuff without it mixed.

Shoebox

Originally posted by Addicted2boost
TurboTim, LOL, you mean to tell me that you can drink that stuff and still have a throat left over to at least talk to me afterwards? I wouldn't begin to even touch that stuff!!!!! :D Maybe I'm not a "Good Ole Boy" such as yourself to handle it. I'll stick to my city slickin. :D
BTW, let me know how that stuff works in your car. Maybe she'll knock and shudder because she can't stand it.

I drank the stuff once in my life, Addicted2Boost, and it tasted like how you might imagine drinking 30 day old swamp water out of a re-cap tire would taste like. I did get a good buzz out of it, along with some radical hair rushes. :)

Yeah, It does make you shudder. Like having to kiss your grandmother...

Did ZAP start this post?
Y'all must have some bad shiners in your area. I have drank some very smooth shine. I was in the local ABC office today and they had just seized a still.

Of course! You don't think they dump the GOOD stuff out on the ground, do you. It's called preserving the evidence! Some people preserve differently than others.

MOONSHINE INJ???

Last time I injected moonshine I got so friggin drunk I had to drive home!!:p Was too drunk to walk!!!

Nice Chuck. You being from Georgia, please tell me you drove in a "not so mint" 75' Dorf P/up with no tailgate and a shotgun hangin on the back glass and just a cherry bomb muffler exiting just after the trans. Why I ask? Because you could be just the good ole boy we're lookin for to try moonshine injection. You could try it on your 63 bday and post back your results.

Tim, LOL, I don't think I actually went out of my way to kiss my grandmother. But if you got really good presents, then by all means, suit yourself. :eek:

SHINE' INJ

Actually it is a PFORDD. The cherrybomb has AT LEAST 18" of tailpipe left, the shotgun is actually a laws rocket launcher. It does have a wolf whistle and an oogah horn on it.

Will test the injection and post... Actually, I'm going to try some of that panther piss Mike Nelson passes off as beer!!! It'll probably plug or corrode the pump in the first 10 minutes... think what it must do to your stomach!!!!:D :p

back to chargin my still!:D :D

Shine...

Did someone say shine!!!! Corn or Potato???

Well... I do know that on an old engine a shot or two will get your ole P.O.S. Car through injection. Here in Florida we had to go through emissions. So, we'd do anything.

Just to let you know yes you can brew your own just don't get caught doing it as it is not legal. You can however brew up to 5 gallons of beer on your own though.. Well, I would be curious to hear if anyone actually improved performance on moonshine. So lets hear.

Well us Rednecks do know Shine.. and stuff.

C'ya
Tony

Originally posted by blackshoebox

Have it at a party with some chicks, and then watch the clothes come off.:Shoebox

be carefull, some broads don't like being called chicks.

earl