anybody using the Racetronix 340 pump complete assembly

orangecar

I need a new pump and assembly, looking at the racetronix,340 pump assembly, looks to be a quality product, don't know about the Racetronix brand pump. Any body using this, how's it working. Thanks

I've had no issues with mine...Stainless hanger with thicker gauge wire and the hard lines have bends that are more flow friendly!!

Have the same kit on mine. Bought their hotwire plug and play kit too. Works awesome. I swear my car runs better than it ever has. Now just to get my FP down a bit

Installed one on Meg's Dads car and is a very nice piece..quality for sure.

Did you have to alter the return line to a bigger size due to the large pump having to much psi in the system?

Did you have to alter the return line to a bigger size due to the large pump having to much psi in the system?
Some have gotten away with not needing to go to a bigger return line and drilled out the saginaw fitting.....I went with a -6 braided return line so I wouldn't have to drop the tank again if pressure would not come down...

I run one in 2 of my cars, no issues so far, high quality well put together piece, great fuel pressure under boost for cars in the 11-12 sec range...

Just to clarify...Im asking about the 340 LPH pump and not a Walbro "340" 255 LPH pump. Thanx

Im on the fence whether to go ahead and upgrade the return line and go with a 430 LPH or something around there. Im not really wanting the wiring and switches associated with a DP setup.

im running two of those on an old atr double hanger

much quieter than the walbro 340's they replaced

Im on the fence whether to go ahead and upgrade the return line and go with a 430 LPH or something around there. Im not really wanting the wiring and switches associated with a DP setup.
Bingo that's what I wished I would have done!!! There is an E-85 station that is not too far away and the 430 pump would have been enough to go E-85 and I would have just needed to update the feed line when I did the return...Still thinking about doing that!!

To further the 430 lph use....... if I ever did get in a situation where the 430 LPH wasn't enough then a boost a pump could extend the range if needed.
In the big picture...My tentative plan......cut the steel fuel line return line right where it comes off the front cover are/engine before the rubber flex hose, tie into the factory vent line since teh fuel vapor canister is not on the car anyways and use that as a return back to sender and then cut the necked down part of the original return line on the pump hanger/sender off and use the return, then just coil up some hose(like most fuel cell setups do) above in or around the tank and use that as new vent

To further the 430 lph use....... if I ever did get in a situation where the 430 LPH wasn't enough then a boost a pump could extend the range if needed.
In the big picture...My tentative plan......cut the steel fuel line return line right where it comes off the front cover are/engine before the rubber flex hose, tie into the factory vent line since teh fuel vapor canister is not on the car anyways and use that as a return back to sender and then cut the necked down part of the original return line on the pump hanger/sender off and use the return, then just coil up some hose(like most fuel cell setups do) above in or around the tank and use that as new vent
The Racetronix Pump that was originally questioned is an Aeromotive 340L.