Anybody know this car?

KeithB

I am thinking real hard about buying a black '87 T-Type in the Katy, TX area that belongs to a guy named Brad. I believe the license plate on the car is "1 V6 2NV". Anybody know anything about this car?

I know the car. It use to belong to another friend of mine Mike I for get his last name. I really don't know much about the car. I can try to answer any questions you have. I know the car use to run low 12's. I saw it the other day over at the auto part store. It was a little dirty ,but it look like it had potional.

Later

I am just trying to find out some history on the car: modifications, was it run at the track a lot, rebuilds/replacements (current owner had the tranny rebuilt last year), should I stay away from it, etc. The current owner doesn't seem to know a whole lot of background on it. I ran a CARFAX, and it looks okay there. Seems to have been a Texas car all its life.

The car has 120K miles and therefore the usual "minor" problems (cracked DS header, bad A-arm bushings, sagging door, some of the gauges don't work), but nothing major that I could find.

If you want to discuss more off this board, then email me at: kobrous@earthlink.net

Thanks.