Anybody have a fuse box diagram or tell me which fuse is for fuel pump

Future-GN-Owner

Boostaholic
I dont have an owners manual for the car and I cant find a diagram of the fuse box anywhere to tell me which one is for the fuel pump. I am 99% sure my fuel pump is not working (Walbro 307 w/ hotwire kit). I did some research and found the location of the relay now I just need to know which fuse to check before I drop the tank. Thanks guys

Thanks guys! I checked the fuse and its okay and the relay under the hood seems to be fine. I checked back by the tank and had power to a three prong weather pack connector and to the big blue relay but it seems like after the big blue relay there is no power so I am going to replace that relay and hope for the best. I think the realy and connectors back there are from the hotwire kit but I am not sure since I did not install it.

Thanks guys! I checked the fuse and its okay and the relay under the hood seems to be fine. I checked back by the tank and had power to a three prong weather pack connector and to the big blue relay but it seems like after the big blue relay there is no power so I am going to replace that relay and hope for the best. I think the realy and connectors back there are from the hotwire kit but I am not sure since I did not install it.

Is there a 30 amp relay in your trunk? If it was hotwired according to the common recipe on the gnttype.org page, you will have four spades on the relay. One for the alternator power, one for the pump, one for the trigger wire and one for ground. Jump the power to the fuel pump and see if it energizes the pump. If so, your relay is bad. Just went through this myself and a replacement 30 amp relay was the fix.

I've actually had quite a spring with my car. Had an oil leak (new valve cover gaskets now), no fuel pump (bad relay), wastegate popped off the turbo and stripped the threads (need to helicoil it)

Yep it is a 30amp relay with four spade terminals and it is actually behind the bumper by the fuel tank. It has a red wire running to it which is the 12v source and when I jumped that terminal with the one below it I got 11.7 volts on my meter but once the relay is back in I dont get any power at the connector right after it so I assume its bad. I had to order a relay from Autozone and it is suppose to be here on the 6th. With any luck that will be it.

I hope that does it for you. By the way, you can get really sturdy Bosch 30 amp relays at stereo shops.