Anybody buy from GN1 Performance?

GNRick

Retired member
I'm considering buying from them and just wondered if they are reputable. Thanks.

Check our list of SUPPORTING VENDORS on the home page and main forum page here! Everyone of your TR needs can be handled through one of these companies that support our community!

i bought my p/s overflow can and cold air intake from him and got a free shirt and hat:) ...very nice guy and nice products

Bought several thing from him, great on help and advise. Currently getting ready to put his headers on and will report on fit. (got to get finished putting my Gbody SS T-top parts on). I was running his downpipe and wastegate which held to a quarter of a pound, until I put on the FAST XFI and now I am going with his larger set up. He prewelded the wastegate tube and the wideband fitting for me before he shipped the parts, can not ask for better support. (well except for Jack and I am putting his name in for sainthood.)

I'm considering buying from them and just wondered if they are reputable. Thanks.

Yes, me. I bought a dual 3" stainless steel exhaust system from GN1Performance and (of course I only can speak of my own experience here...) I'm very happy with it. Shipping was fast and they even give me a nice "power 6" cap too!...While installing the exhaust system, the only little detail I had to fix was to cut off 1" from one tailpipe and 1.5" from the other for a perfect fit.
Although I've read some other posts where several guys were complaining about their less than satisfactory engine building work, I cannot comment on this as I've only bought parts from them, not have some work done.

Claude :smile:

Next on the list is his custom chip with 60lbs injectors,translator + and a scanmaster witch hes giving me a good combo deal hopefully I get another shirt ;)