GN1 Performance 3in Pit Bull Mufflers

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
I have 2 GN1 Performance 3 inch Pitbull Mufflers for sale. They are brand new in the box just open to inspect them after being shipped.
$285 shipped to lower 48
Thanks, Mike
IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0848.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised they are still here?

Although the new Pitbull perforated core mufflers are very nice and work well with that style of exhaust system, the original ATR Pitbull power slot design are the most desirable and sell in minutes.

Although the new Pitbull perforated core mufflers are very nice and work well with that style of exhaust system, the original ATR Pitbull power slot design are the most desirable and sell in minutes.

Attachments

• ATR Pit Bulls 2.jpeg
    ATR Pit Bulls 2.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 102
  • ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 008.jpeg
    ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 008.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 101
If you still have these on Thursday, I will take them. I’m on a family vacation in Italy right now, but will be back. If they are still here I’m going to snag em up.

The single muffler crossflow from ATR with dual tail pipes also has the slits on the inside. I bought it way back in the mid 90's. I never knew there were two designs until about a month ago when talking to a buddy about his. It has about 120,000 miles on it and the sticker is still there. (not for sale)

20240415_152901.jpg