Any TR owners around north jersey

Turbo6Tech84

Don't see many TRs in North Jersey anyone wanna get a cruise night going would be cool. I'm located in Elmwood Park

I'm in Westwood by Paramus. Few guys that I have spoken to go to alot o fthe car shows around during the "good weather" months. There is something almost every night of the week up in the general area.

I'm up in Roxbury. There are cruise nights in the spring and summer up here that I go to. Usually there are 2 TRs there - mine and my brother's.

Jim

I work at Paramus Honda right by the mall maybe one day when the weather is nicer we can get a couple TR owners together go to whiskey cafe or somewhere.

You guys can always join MAGNA Mid-Atlantic Grand National Association - MAGNA - A car club for Buick Grand National & GNX, T-Type & Turbo T, and Pontiac Turbo Trans AM owners in the states of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania I'm actually at a good number of shows in south NJ with both of my cars. I hardly ever see other GN's at the big shows I go to. I went to that show in Vineland and there was only one turbo Buick! I was surprised for a 500 plus car show only one.

For the northern NJ guys we have a good number of MAGNA members up that way already. Join up and we can post any and all events you want to go to on the site. Might make some of the philly/central NJ/south NJ guys come up north! :cool:

I am already a member of MAGNA how can I go about setting up a cruise night at Whiskey Cafe it would be nice to have a line up of turbo buicks there. Pretty big show up there too maybe a couple hundred cars.

That sounds like a good idea. I'm in the Burlington County area.
Maybe you can start a new thread up top.

I am already a member of MAGNA how can I go about setting up a cruise night at Whiskey Cafe it would be nice to have a line up of turbo buicks there. Pretty big show up there too maybe a couple hundred cars.

I would get all the information about the cruise and make a new thread in this area with all the information and dates. I can make it a sticky so it stays on top. We can also list it on the MAGNA web site as a monthly cruise spot.

The shows probably start around April. I will get the details from a few guys that I know have been there and will post it when I know. I'm in Westwood so were pretty close by.

The Whiskey is a great cruise night. I've been there a few times. Saturday night if I remember correctly? Located in Lyndhurst almost directly across the street from Medieval Times. HHMmmm......So just how long do you think it would take for the MAGNA crew to get tossed out of Medieval times? :D

The Roxbury cruise night, Is that the one at the McDonalds?

Yea man whiskey cafe is on a saturday. I've never been to the Roxbury cruise night gotta check that one out. Heres a website Ive used in the past pretty good site. Car & Truck Shows in the New Jersey Area Id like to set a date for a TR cruise at whiskey probably meet up on 17 at a white castle or something like that hehe. Pre cruise night sliders anyone.

For all the south/central Jersey guys,the Chick-Fil-A chicken place has a show every Sat.nite in the summer in Howell,was @3 TR's last year and a few monte's.Were thinking this year about putting all the G bodies in a row for ourselves,motes parked behind the TR's.They're used to seeing the hind ends anyhow!:biggrin: