Any pics of nice 78-80 Regal paint jobs?

I thought about that too:biggrin: My friend said it would look good Smoke Gray with Black stripes. I was liking this one too:

IMG_0249-1.jpg

This looks better, even though its a model lol

Img2569.jpg

It looks good. I think it might look better if it was a little darker though. Don't use the black metalic though. I've seen one like that and it just didn't look right. Very strange looking and it turned a muddy brown in the right light.

I was trying to find one on a domestic car, but what the hell:biggrin:

5680_1170880999831_1462190663_30471676_1761679_n.jpg

Cant go wrong with Eleanor:biggrin:

Eleanor.jpg

I think it would look better with SS stripes though.

Do a photoshop and change the colors around some. that should give you an idea of what it would look like.

you can always go all custom put some pearl and some ghost flame.:p never mind i think the silver and black stripes will look good.

LMAO:biggrin: I like to keep it clean and simple, with a custom touch... no wild ghost flames or weird artwork for me;)

lol I LOVE the worthless dust mask that paint company is going to supply you with , lol

I wouldn't even use that mask for sanding lol It don`t look that flaky, it just looks dark blue and a sparkles in the sun:biggrin:

Looks good. Don't let anyone persuade you on your color choice, Paint it the color you want with the trimmings you perfer. It's hard to dignify what a color actually looks like until it's out of the can an onto a panel. I made several spray-out cards when I painted my Riviera and I thought they were all too loud/too big of flakes, but when I decided on color and actually painted the car it looks brillant and even though it's the same paint on the spray-outcard the paint looks SO much better on the car.

hmmm. Looks a little too flakey for me. I like the color though

Sounds just up your alley Jesse.:biggrin: Sicne you're such a flake after all.:eek::biggrin: LOL

I like Blue myself Jase so I'd say go for it but a charcoal or dark grey stripe just might set it off some.:smile: