Any pics of nice 78-80 Regal paint jobs?

FlintBuick4Life

I have a 78 Regal I am repainting and can`t make up my mind what color and style I want to go with... anyone have some pics to show me? 78-87 Regals/GNs are fine too :biggrin:

I like this one the most! :biggrin:

How about this?:biggrin: A little faded but the color is a great combo.:smile: Doesn't look that bad after all.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 373
How about this?:biggrin: A little faded but the color is a great combo.:smile: Doesn't look that bad after all.

LMFAO! Perfect :biggrin:... I thought about a black and gray two tone with red pinstripe like that old carb GN you got there. I think you need some body work there charlie... good luck lol

LMFAO! Perfect :biggrin:... I thought about a black and gray two tone with red pinstripe like that old carb GN you got there. I think you need some body work there charlie... good luck lol

You need to take a look at what i've got to deal with now.:biggrin: Click on the first link in my sig and you'll see what I mean. The 83 is going to be used for parts on the 82 GN.:eek::biggrin:

Look at the passenger side floorboards.:eek: That's where the damage I've found so far is.:eek: I haven't even taken the T tops off yet.:tongue:

I found a site that sold regal/gn body panels... I cant remember the site tho. Get some sheet metal and a welder and have at it, thats what I did :biggrin:

well im not a 78-82 but my color is really nice.

Attachments

• DCFC0390.jpg
    DCFC0390.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 332
well im not a 78-82 but my color is really nice.

wow... nice color. I thought about Black Gold or Black Cherry... It looks black until its out in the sun, then the gold or cherry color will come out :biggrin: Your car reminds me of my 78`s original paint job, witch was brown lol... gold is way cooler tho.

DAMN:eek:... you need me and some help with that 83... I do Bodywork.:biggrin::biggrin: I charge 90 bucks an hour:biggrin:

DAMN:eek:... you need me and some help with that 83... I do Bodywork.:biggrin::biggrin: I charge 90 bucks an hour:biggrin:

You'll never make it down here kid.:biggrin: The 83 is the parts car for the 82 GN.:eek: Look at the first link in my sig and you'll see what I'm up to.:biggrin:

You'll never make it down here kid.:biggrin: The 83 is the parts car for the 82 GN.:eek: Look at the first link in my sig and you'll see what I'm up to.:biggrin:

I did... and im texas tough:biggrin:... I need to escape the 0 degree weather here and the possible snow storm thats coming in soon:(... time to put the regal away... and the 82 grand nat is cool,and deserves a turbo hood. So your gonna basically sell off the 83?

No idea, but if you find out, let me know.:wink:

Another 78 owner I see... man, I think GM had the 78-80 rear bumper filler made out of play dough by elementary kids in Mexico... like the Buicks today are lmao:biggrin: Just about everyone with a 78-80 is missing the rear filler:mad:

Exactly. Oddly enough, my fronts are perfect, just the rears are shot. I've actually seen the rears listed on Ebay for around $200 shipped, but I'm hesitant about the quality.