Any of our bright members part of this?

Did Wal-Mart start selling the China headers for our cars Otto??:eek: ;) On a serious note, that is pretty sad that someone had to die cause some morons wanted to get a good deal and save a few bucks.

Sounds like "mob mentality" took over. Remember the WHO concerts where like 11 kids died in the stampede? You have everyone stacked up for hours with anticipation of the event and then the doors open and then all hell breaks loose. Pretty sad, wonder if this will be the end of this Black Friday crap. At least on Cyber Monday no one gets hurt.

THANK GOD I live in rural America and don't have to put up with all that crap! No respect what so ever in that situation...... Sad!

im here in the boogie down bx,and all weekend ive been hearing and talking about this incident.these people where nothing but animals who have no idea what holiday shopping is about.police are going thru video and looking for people to bring them up on charges

Every last one of those people should have a cap in there ass for acting like a bunch of idiots.

Yup, this is unbelievable!! What do you think those people saved? 10 bucks? Hopefully the security video will be able to identify some of those people who trampled the guy. I feel for him and his family at this time of year.

Sounds like "mob mentality" took over. Remember the WHO concerts where like 11 kids died in the stampede? You have everyone stacked up for hours with anticipation of the event and then the doors open and then all hell breaks loose. Pretty sad, wonder if this will be the end of this Black Friday crap. At least on Cyber Monday no one gets hurt.

Honestly, when you put it like that it sounds like the old days of Cowboys herding cattle across the country and I bet this wild mob had about the same combined brain compacity of a herd of Cows.:mad:

The whole thing makes me sick.

One thing's for sure, I'd have split when the crowd got to be about 50 people big. I hate waiting in line - there are very few things at Wal*Mart that you can't click into Amazon and have sent to your house. There were 2,000 people waiting to get in the store. Police should have been called for crowd control - 2,000 people is way more than should have been let into the store at one time. But then there would have been riots and beatings so it was a lose-lose situation.

The one at Toys R Us in California was great. Two pistol-packing thugs shot each other to death because their women were fighting. Perfect. No one got hurt except the idiots themselves.

Jim

You couldn't pay me to go out during Black Friday. I don't care how much money you can save, no way I'm dealing with crowds of idiots.

Honestly, when you put it like that it sounds like the old days of Cowboys herding cattle across the country and I bet this wild mob had about the same combined brain compacity of a herd of Cows.:mad:

Looks like next year the guy that opens the door will have a machine gun. They might just mind their manners then.

Brain capacity of a herd of cows is being very generous....

I don't think the Baby Jesus likes people getting killed on account of his birthday. :frown:

I don't think the Baby Jesus likes people getting killed on account of his birthday. :frown:

That idea is lost with most people. Christmas is no longer about Christs birthday, its about getting the coolest new toy or electronic equipment to show off to your friends and allow your kid to be accepted into this commercialized mainstream of people.

There is absolutely nothing in walmart that is worth taking someones life for. I really hope the police can find some of these people and bring charges against them. Seriously, saving a few dollars on a DVD or buying some off-brand tv at a cost of taking someones life, its just pathetic.