any motocross racers or fans here?

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
After eight years of watching im getting back onto a bike and going racing
My 5 year old son is the one that sparked my interest again.
Long story short, he wanted to race BMX, but the 3 times went to the BMX track," closest one near us is 200 miles away" It was rained out
I was thinking , Hey there is 3 moto X tracks right here with in 30 mile raduis

So here we are taking my son out to race his Yamaha PW50, after camping out the first weekend at the cycle ranch cycleranch
I was really wanting to get another bike. The wife told me if i quit smoking she would buy me one. So after smoking the past 20 years i just up and quit, and after 2 weeks we came home with one for me. Here are some pics from fathers day weekend, and some of the pics are from my back yard
summer%202009%20364.jpg

summer%202009%20371.jpg

lots of pics from the track here
Picasa Web Albums - Phil Underwood - motocross

and here are some pics of me back on YZ250
pacechevy.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1349.jpg
    DSCN1349.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 634
  • DSCN1350.jpg
    DSCN1350.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 631
  • DSCN1352.jpg
    DSCN1352.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 634
  • phil.jpg
    phil.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 628
I had a YZ426F, my yougest a PW50, and my 11 year old a KX65X.. some of the best times as a parent:)

Oh heck yeah!! I am a former BMX guy, raced up to pro class and broke my back in practice and had to call it quits for a while When my 2.5 yr old hits 4, we will both go for it again. I LOVE MX and BMX..... As long as someone is goin fast, the track is technical and Chad Reed is behind James last I am a happy guy!

Here is my new to me ride.. already got all the black plastics etc..

decided to go with another 2 stroke

DSC02852.jpg

I raced 125 B class back in the day then went to BMX racing after MX. Now my sons got into MX but after winning several races they lost intrest and now they are into BMX!! (Like father like son!). Here are some photo's of us at the local MX track. My oldest one, (12 ) rides a CR85R Expert and my youngest rides a KTM 50. Both 2-strokes and they FLEW!!

Now they have some nice BMX bikes.. I still have a blacked out PK "RIPPER", HARO Group 1 sitting here in my basement.. My youngest one rides a DK Dayton with all sealed hubs & bottom bracket, My oldest rides a VERDE Vex matte black with sealed hubs. Both bowl bikes..

SW.

I haven't had a dirt bike for about 5 years now. I only raced about 2 races competitively when I was 20 years old. I got smoked pretty bad lol. Mainly did trail riding. I've been thinking of getting my 2 boys a bike and one for myself because our new house has a lot of land behind it that is 99% wooded and there are already decent trails back there. It sucks sitting on the back deck listening to someone else back in the woods giving their bike hell and not having anything:frown:

Just picked up a KX100 for my 12 year old last weekend.

I used to mix my oil/gas 32/1 but the guy at the motorcycle shop said to do 50-1 now.

Whats your opinions?

GREAT PICS!
depends of what type of oil, with yamalube i use 32-1 with Motul i mix 50- 1