Any interest in doing a TurboBuick Fantasy Football league?

Only 5 signed in so far and just 9 Days to D-Day! :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

OK 2toneNV paypal'd his entry fee and didn't send it friends and family so paypal took a $1.03 out of our prize money for his fees. I think we should make him trade his draft position with who ever gets the last place pic. That'll show him.o_O Or I could set his team name to 'Brokeback Mountain Boys'.:)

WTF.... No one said how to send it. I thought the way I sent it would be no fees. Only thing breaking is going to be the a$$ whooping I give you guys!

WTF.... No one said how to send it. I thought the way I sent it would be no fees. Only thing breaking is going to be the a$$ whooping I give you guys!

Yeah yeah yeah. We'll see about whoopin's. The friends and family instruction was in this thread. Don't sweat it.

Clay,
Look in your PP account. The fee was sent your way. I am lucky I even was able to get the entry fee in. The family is all on vacation in Oregon.

Clay,
Look in your PP account. The fee was sent your way. I am lucky I even was able to get the entry fee in. The family is all on vacation in Oregon.

Yeah I got the fee. I emailed you the invite to the league. Did you get it?

More fun with Hitler Fantasy Football style :) Glad he wasn't talking bout 2toneNV...

I tried siging in.w google link on yahoo page phone actin crazy will try from.computer this weekend

I tried siging in.w google link on yahoo page phone actin crazy will try from.computer this weekend

Idk about the initial log in but once I set up my team the App is simple and works great on the phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Its only certain things w google.. go figure lol. The screen will keep trying to load but its looks.like its loading fast and reloading

Still haven't received the link.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app