Any interest in doing a TurboBuick Fantasy Football league?

$25 is good for me too, I'll even let Scott W hold on to the kitty so when I collect the PRIZE ! It can goto a worthy cause ;)

You have link to sign up?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Also I can do.2'3'4 but only during the day if.not I.could.prob squeeze in 2&4 evenings also. Is the draft mobile friendly?

+1 if it is mobile friendly(android) I can probably draft at anytime

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ok that's 7 for $25. We'll do $25 entry fee 1st place is 10x your money and 2nd place doubles your money. I'm doing maintenance on the desk top CPU right now. As soon as I'm finished I'll set up the league. The Yahoo league is mobile device friendly so hopefully that will allow the owners the flexibility they'll need to make one of the dates proposed.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The $25 works for me. $250 to winner $50 to first loser.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Whew!!! Been working on the dang computer all day. OK guys we have to settle on a date and time for the draft in order to set up the league. Keep in mind that the league is mobile device friendly, we need to figure out the best date time between Sept 2-4 to do it. I really would like everyone to be able to do their own draft but we can auto-draft for those that can't or you could get someone to be your General Manager to handle the draft for you. Either way we need to select a date. Let me know what works best for all of you and understand that you may need to make arrangements if we have to do it on an inconvenient time/date.

We have 12 teams and with a 15 round draft If we put a 1 minute timer on each pic then it'll take 3 hours. I find that the early rounds go much faster and it slows down to the full time allowed in the later rounds so figure best case 1.5 hours but as long as 3 hours. Depending on how well everyone prepares it could go quickly. The first round could be over in a couple minutes, its when the talent starts thinning that the time it takes to make your picks increases.

Whew!!! Been working on the dang computer all day. OK guys we have to settle on a date and time for the draft in order to set up the league. Keep in mind that the league is mobile device friendly, we need to figure out the best date time between Sept 2-4 to do it. I really would like everyone to be able to do their own draft but we can auto-draft for those that can't or you could get someone to be your General Manager to handle the draft for you. Either way we need to select a date. Let me know what works best for all of you and understand that you may need to make arrangements if we have to do it on an inconvenient time/date.
Any of the dates are good for me as long as its after 5pm central time.