Any interest in doing a TurboBuick Fantasy Football league?

Fantasy Football Friday Bump!

1376656808381.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

OK guys we need to start figuring out when we can do the draft. The BEST dates are going to be Sept 2nd, 3rd, 4th. The rosters will be set and the last day of preseason training camps is Sept 1st and the first regular season game is Sept 5th. Having the draft on Sept 2,3,4 would insure that you don't draft someone that gets injured on the last day of training camp. I will make myself available on any of these days. Chime in on what days you can make it and hopefully there will be a common date that we all can be available. If need be we can draft before the 2nd but the risk of losing your players to injury before they see the field is there.

I will be out in the Oregon Wilderness during that time camping with the family.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm flexible on date and times and If I can't be online I'll just set auto draft

Those dates I'll be gone from 12-10 pm PST

2toneNV: Would you be able to relay your picks via text or cell call to me?

kev: Does that mean you are available on those dates in the morning?

I'm available those days anytime after 8pm est. we mainly first need to make sure everyone is signed up so if you cant draft your at least auto drafted. Are we going with yahoo? Most people already have it and if not its free to sign up.

My brother wants in so we are now up to 11. One more spot open and I will lock in this league. If enough people show interest I'll start a second league. I checked out the Yahoo FF page and it works for me. Their standard starting roster has 3 WR's. I'd urge you guys to go 2 WR's and replace the 3rd WR with a FLEX player. This allows you to start a WR or a RB in the FLEX position. That opens up a lot more players to your starting roster and helps make things more competitive. Some teams will be heavy in WRs and some will be heavy in RBs so either way you can fill your roster with what you have.

Post the link as soon as you get the League Set up :)
As Commish you can set the default line up and tweak the points ect ;)

OK guys we have our league. If there are anymore interested in playing please chime in. I will set up a second league if our numbers support it. What we need to do now is decide on entry fee. We can play a Free league up to $25. I think with a 12 team league a minimum $10 entry fee is cheap enough to not hurt anyone and yield a $120 winner take all prize. I can go $25 but no higher. If we go $25 we could do winner take all $300 or winner $250 runner up $50. I am not opposed to playing for free but I am willing to put up $10-$25 for a football season of fun and chit talking.:) I know guys that play for 'real' money and although it looks like it would be awesome to have a $1000 prize they tell me those leagues are NOT the fun ones. I'm in no position to play in a league like that so I cannot speak from first hand experience. According to my friends who do it, they say keep it to where the pressure to win is put on by your friends and not by the money you have tied into it. So lets hear it owners of NFL (Nasty's Fantasy League) teams, what do you want the entry fee to be. FREE - $10 - $25

$10-$25 is fine with me. I like prizes for 1st and 2nd places.