Any interest in doing a TurboBuick Fantasy Football league?

OK guys we need to have the teams set up by 8 pm CST tonight so that I can get the draft order established for tomorrow morning. If anyone hasn't put their team up by then I'll set it for them.

OK guys the draft order has been set and the league is locked. I'm listed as the owner of 3 teams. I set up the team for 2toneNV and will transfer ownership to him once he gets out of the wilderness. He is camping on a family vacation. I set up a team for someone who paid their dues but did not set up their team. I named it 'Who's Missing???'. When I figure out who this is I'll transfer ownership of that team to them. I will not draft for these teams. They will be on autodraft if they haven't been transferred to their rightful owners at the time of the draft.

I never set up my team.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I set up a team for you. I NEED your email address so that I can transfer ownership of your team to you. Please PM me or post your email address.

I'm in for fantasy lingerie football....you could probably fill a couple leagues.

OK guys I'm having trouble figuring out who the hell the missing team is supposed to be for. I have payment from everyone but someone didn't set up a team. I set up a team for them but can't figure out who I need to contact for their email address to transition ownership of the team to them. Chime in with your team's name so I can have a Screen Name - Team Name record of everyone. Thanks.

Nasty Wendy - Tig Ole Bity Liquors
2toneNv - 2toneNV's team
My brother's team - Ya'll smell something?

I made a change to the League. We will have a 6 team playoff.
I didn't see this option when I set the league up but I came across it just now. We will have a 6 team playoff so the division winners and the next 4 best teams according to record will make the playoffs. Basically we will cut the bottom half of the league away for the playoffs and the Division winners get a 1st round bye...like it should be.

do we need another person to fill a team cause i have a friend who would take a team?

We have 12 teams. We have entry fees from 12 people. So I don't have an extra team. I have an unclaimed team. I need to find out who this team is for. I'd hate to pass it on and then the original owner shows up. We'll let it auto draft, maybe the owner will chime in in time for me to transfer ownership to them before the draft.

ok. if the original owner doesn't claim it let me know and i'll ask him. hate to have a team no one is playing.

One more hour to Draft! 45 min left and counting down :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Everyone should check their cpu compatibility with the draft application. Make sure your flash is up to date.

Y'all smell something got the luck of the draw :mad: leave a little something decent for us at the back of the line :p