any help out there.(please)

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
a friend of mine just bought a typhoon clone. it has the complete drive train taken out of a totaled typhoon & been transplanted into another blazer body. I will be the one upgrading it. I have been looking for a chip, several people are saying that the atr is about as good as stock & that's it. some people recommend sytychips.com but I see from there website they say they are putting things on hold for other ventures. that bothers me because if you get something you wont get tech support. anybody have any input.
as it is I'm looking @ atrs exhaust, & still looking for a cold air kit. any help from yall would be greatly appreciated.
by the way the turbo is going to stay stock, this is going to be a daily driver, & the owner has no mechanical know how, so it needs to be very driver friendly.

thanx, fo any input, Steve

Go to syty.net and youll find out more info there, the chip you want is an ultimate chip. Atr, pitbull and the rest are all crap compared to the ultimate.

The ATR pitbull street and track chips are weak.. if your gonna invest any kind of money just get a custom burned one from someone on syty.net.. there are a bunch of them that do it and know there stuff inside out. If not custom burned then check the classifieds there as well for an ultimate or go to www.raceprovenmotors.com and order one. Detriot turbo also offers wideband tuned chips where they send you the 02 and unit to record a few runs to send back to them for the tuning process etc.. they will all work with you so save your self the head aches and time just head over to www.syty.net

Cold air kits well atr sells one as does kenne bell but you could save money and simply make your own.. do a search on syty.net for it and you'll see what people are doing.. The Kenne bell doesn't require you to relocate the battery but the ATR does. Most just simply run a hose from the stock orange elbow to the fenderwell for a kn cone filter.

GOod luck with the whole drivablitly dependablity thing though :)