Any good body shop or body guy that can install and paint new bumper fillers ne

2TURBOT

Looking to have spoolfools fronts and rear fiberglass fillers painted and installed:) on a low mile mint 87 grey t. any trustworthy shop or guy needed asap in south subs or nw ind. thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Any buick guy near by thats done fillers all the way around looking to make alittle cash? i could get the spoolfools painted ....just need them installed? anyone ? thanks Alex

not yet but bryan is a great guy and painted fronts and rear and did complete removal and install for a killer price!! :)

not yet but bryan is a great guy and painted fronts and rear and did complete removal and install for a killer price!! :)

Spoolfool's stuff is nice, aint it?

all the fillers needed very little to make perfect fit. body guy gave them VERY NICE reviews and i was going to put them on with no paint but im glad i did paint:)

We get all of our GN work done at Castenada's auto body in Chicago 3314 S. Lawndale and the owners' name is Gilbert. 773-927-7960. We have two GNs there now and if you go there one of them has the spool fools filler on it painted. Tel him Prasad send you! They do excellent work!
HTH
Prasad

Installation of my fillers is the easy part. In the time it takes you to drop off and pick up your car at the body shop, you can put them on yourself.;) Here's how easy they go on.

Rear one piece bumper filler.

Front bumper fillers.

PM or call me if you have any questions.

Happy Spooling

Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257