Ant problem !!!!!!

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
My wife is always complaining about these ants. We can never get rid of them. They are super small ants.....just bout the size of a grain of sand. Never seen them that small before. They do not sting, they are black. Sprinkled these dry pellets around the house perimeter. Sprayed home defense around the house perimeter. Used those plastic stakes in the yard. Used those round discs in the house. Powder poison in all the cracks and crevasses. Dont know what else to do. Help my marriage depends on it : )

I had ants like that in South Florida. There is a liquid that comes in a small bottle with a flip squirt cap, white with blue writing, a little larger than a pill bottle. The liquid is sticky and the color of molasses. You can place some nickel-size dots of it near the ant trails and they will eat it up. Of course it is poison so keep away from kids and animals. The ants will take the sweet goo home and feed it to other ants and eventually they all die. Won't take long either, just a few days.

Ants are atracted to water and/or a food source. You have one or both in your house that you need to find and clean up.

Have a pest company come out and spray them and they will be gone! I had them and our neighbor who has a pest control company came over and mixed up some Termidor and something else and the next morning there was a large black circle on the ground with thousands of dead ants and we never seen them again....

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1398185403.174955.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The liquid ant bait works fantastic !! 2 days and gone !!!!!
I had those ants 2 years ago...no more.

Bryan

Ant terro works great.
I use perimeter spray outside the house, around all windows and doorways, house had ants bad when I first bought it (foreclosure) now don't have any issues, but spray it a few times a year outside, at least once in spring around this time where its warm then cold outside, bugs tend to try to go inside it seems.

self rising flour or grits. you already have this in your house and it wont harm anything besides the ants. the ants eat it and it expands inside of them and pop, dead ants.

Your best bet is to find where they are coming in from the outside and follow the trailing ants to find the colony. Soak the colony with something such as Ortho Home Defense which is a Bifenthrin base and the same as many pest control companies use to do their normal treatments. It's also good to sprinkle a granular bait in a circle around any colonies about 1-2ft away from the colony or where you sprayed - not directly on the colony, this will take care of any survivors and they will take it back to others. If you can't find the colony, gel bait works well placed along their trails - I suggest Advion Ant Gel, small dots about 10 inches apart where they're trailing. Once you get rid of them a routine spray with Ortho Home Defense is a good prevention tool - but won't always stop them.

I had luck with traps that have peanut butter laced with poison that they take back to the nest ! Safe on you and your family

Yeah Terro works great according to exterminators. Here is a link that explains where to buy it and the steps to use it for your problem. Instructions are posted by an exterminator.

first question we all need to ask are you happily married? if not then proceed with your current method of trying to killl them lolllol

I'd use the Terro and drop a couple drops of syrup in them. Those suckers would be elbow to elbow with a line out the door waiting for a taste of that sweet nectar poison.