Another F&F trailer...but...

Just saw this trailer on jalopnik;

I can't stand the throaty V8 sound; let's hope theres a scene where the GN isn't getting trashed.

Nope. Still sounds like a 305 with glasspacks. And did I see a Camaro pull the front wheels in the dirt? I wish Hollywood would make a realistic car movie. I hate watching movies where a crook breaks into a new S class Mercedes with a coat hanger and then pulls 2 wires out from under the dash to hotwire it! Or when the good guy jumps a car off a bridge and parallel parks it on moving truck while smoking tires and eating an ice cream cone. I think less special effects and more skilled drivers.

Nope. Still sounds like a 305 with glasspacks. And did I see a Camaro pull the front wheels in the dirt? I wish Hollywood would make a realistic car movie. I hate watching movies where a crook breaks into a new S class Mercedes with a coat hanger and then pulls 2 wires out from under the dash to hotwire it! Or when the good guy jumps a car off a bridge and parallel parks it on moving truck while smoking tires and eating an ice cream cone. I think less special effects and more skilled drivers.

Have you seen the original Gone in 60 seconds? That was pretty realistic.

I might have to check this out and bring the car the night I go... See what kind of reactions I will get when they see the car they didn't know existed...:cool:

I might have to check this out and bring the car the night I go... See what kind of reactions I will get when they see the car they didn't know existed...:cool:
every ricer in the parking lot will tell you that you have a bad a$$ car, but it don't sound like it should, & then they will want to race you.

every ricer in the parking lot will tell you that you have a bad a$$ car, but it don't sound like it should, & then they will want to race you.

Yeah, I know. It bothers the hell out of me when they dont get the sound right. I can only assume that they think the average person (yes thats right, ever other person that doesn't own a Turbo regal is just average in my opinion :D ) where was I... oh yeah... they think they wont believe the sound of the car otherwise. So, I can kind of see where they were going with it I just wish they would be true to the sound... it is like nothing else.

They may want to race me but it wont happen... stupid ricers...

I'll admit it. I'll watch it.

But I'll probably wait for it to come out on vid. Shoot, a movie featuring a GN? I'll probably end up buying it..........:eek:

But the sound really does bother me. Can't believe someone didn't grab these knuckleheads and tell them to make it sound authentic. The scene in that clip....would it not be cool as hell instead to hear a hearty GN spoolin up?????

But the sound really does bother me. Can't believe someone didn't grab these knuckleheads and tell them to make it sound authentic. The scene in that clip....would it not be cool as hell instead to hear a hearty GN spoolin up?????
exactly... F&F always been about turbo imports and ****.. they finally get the epitome of a turbo domestic and they make it sound like some bull**** ass monte carlo

Vin said it best in the first movie " I live my life a quarter mile at a time".

I think the best car movie quote was steve mcqueen in LeMans
"When you’re racing, it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting."