Another Ebay Fraud!!

5000$ leather interior!

i thought it was about 1000$ at some grand national vendors place

like jaysgn or whatever the place was called... i was looking into it a while ago but other problems arose...

Wow, it has a three foot downpipe and exhaust on it. That thing must FLY!! :D

Also, why is he selling it as a GN and then clearly stating its a WE4 which is a Ttype? Different people see different things so one owner thats anal may say a small scratch is a ding while the other says its a small scratch with a little touch up paint.

What I am wondering is why he removed the heat shield from the turbo for one picture while its on in another. hmmmmm, I am glad I got my GN, I know whats wrong with it and knew most of it when I got it. I guess when a car gets 1,000 miles on it in 6 years you have to know there will be some issues.

Originally posted by 87buick3825
A WE-4 is a WE-4 !!! Not a TType or a GN :cool: :eek:

Really? I thought the code was for an 87 Turbo. Wait, in 87 they dropped Ttype since you could get the T trim without a turbo, right?

hmmm, learn something new everyday.

If anyone wants the true history on the car let me know.... I was the second owner on the car and it had 71,xxx miles on it when I bought it over 4 years ago.

I thought the $1000 "racing shocks" was funny ..... they are like $300 QA1 12 adjustables.