GNX # 478 (The Forza Video Game GNX) On eBay

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
Buick : eBay Motors (item 300391021940 end time Feb-02-10 19:00:52 PST)

For sale by auction is a rare and desirable authentic Buick GNX. This is GNX #478 of the 547 limited editions built in 1987. This car is owned by a retired software executive and is part of a collection of performance automobiles stored in a temperature controlled garage for the past 10+ years in Redmond, Washington

This car is in exceptional condition driven less than 650 miles per year since new. It features original ceramic bearing turbo, factory wheels, tires and no dings, dents, or accidents. Car has factory GM paint, color sanded and polished resulting in mirror flat brilliant black concours finish!

GNX #478 includes full documentation from pre-delivery to Mastria Buick in Raynham, MA and includes original window sticker, official letters from GM & ASC McLaren, owner's manual, GNX manual supplement, service & parts bulletins and 2 broadcast sheets. Also includes the rare Buick supplied serialized GNX book (#478).

This may very well be the most publicly celebrated GNX having completed 2 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tours and is the featured GNX in two Microsoft XBox 360 video games - "Forza Motorsport 2" & "Forza Motorsport 3"! When you select the GNX in either of these 2 titles, you're seeing and hearing GNX #478 digitally immortalized in video automotive gaming technology!

Includes highly sought after ATR full stainless GNX specific exhaust system. Recently professionally detailed...
Kinda cool. :cool: I'd like to see what else is in this retired Microsoft execs collection.

I know Him, He's a great guy. He has some nice vehicles. Goes by marksp on TB. This is one shiny car in person!:D

I lived down the street from Mastria Buick in Raynham. They let me sit in a fully loaded Grand Prix GTP to do that onstar sweepstakes a couple years back. Really cool guys work over there.

Purchased the car from a gentleman in Boise, ID with whom Mark sold the car to in October of 2012. Had it shipped from Boise to the East Coast. Car is still in pristine condition and is getting a tune and refreshing at Jim Dunn's shop in Secane, PA. Looking forward to many car shows in 2013

Purchased the car from a gentleman in Boise, ID with whom Mark sold the car to in October of 2012. Had it shipped from Boise to the East Coast. Car is still in pristine condition and is getting a tune and refreshing at Jim Dunn's shop in Secane, PA. Looking forward to many car shows in 2013
Definitely a nice purchase and yes it is getting a tune-up. Waiting on him to finish with it and I can then get my baby in there. From the pictures on his facebook page, he's doing a fantastic job. The engine bay is pure awesome.

Yes, Jim is the man and does a fine job. Some pictures of the finshed work....

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    680.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    705.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    1,014.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 184
Haha...that's funny. My GNX on Forza 4 is one of, if not, the fastest one on there. I got it in the 9's in the 1/4!!!

Haha...that's funny. My GNX on Forza 4 is one of, if not, the fastest one on there. I got it in the 9's in the 1/4!!!

Haha, my son got this game and first thing I did was look for a GN. I play with your car often!

Sent from my HTC Sensation