Another 9 sec stock block!!

Originally posted by Whitettype86
I was thinking about droping my car from a stealth to achieve those times.:D :D :D

will to be that fast i am thinking you will need about 75,000 feet of elevation... what plane can fly that high?

anyway back to the topic.

i have pics of D!icks car of anyone wants to see. i will post them later!

Dathan

Originally posted by Scott231
Dang...who built the motor?

And if he's not running TSM next year, is he selling the motor?:rolleyes:

I would ASSume Nick Micale built it.....

Originally posted by 86brick
I would ASSume Nick Micale built it.....

Mike Zimmerman Did the machine work and put the motor together. you can get his info from Nicks Site.

Mike builds most of the motors for the AZ guys. he just got done with a stage II motor that sould give D!ck a run for his money when all the bugs are shaken out of it.

Dathan

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Mike Zimmerman Did the machine work and put the motor together. you can get his info from Nicks Site.

Mike builds most of the motors for the AZ guys. he just got done with a stage II motor that sould give D!ck a run for his money when all the bugs are shaken out of it.

Dathan

Yeah I remember seeing something about Zimmermann race and custom motors on Nick's site..... Sounds like Mike knows what he's doing:) :cool:

D!ck just called me and wanted to add his thanks for all the help from Jason (Race Jace Cramer), Nick (Micale), and Mike Zimmerman (Zimmerman Racing Engines).....and of course Cal

(D!ck's computer is on the fritz....well, maybe not the one in the car!)

He will be backing that run up at Firebird Raceway on Jan 18 when the GM cars (Me, Nick, Jack & D!ck) bury the Mopars in a heads up meet.......he hasn't been asked "not to do that again" at Firebird (yet);)

big fat thumbs up to all you tsm guys that are breaking the 9 sec barrier

now how many of you 9 sec guys are running a race jace girdle ?

I know I got one on my crab and wil be needing another one in next few months for the next motor combo Im piecing together

Jace you got crank scrapers designed yet ?:)

Yeah, the crank scrapers have been out for a little while now. I have one on mine, and it was built this summer. Maybe I was the first?:D I know at the time Jason didn't have one on is yet, and Nick said he hadn't installed any yet.

Congratulations to D!ck Kereny of Phoenix for his run of 9.83 at 135.7 today at Speedworld!

This is a stock block car, typical TSM type, weighing 3500 + with driver and running a GTQ 70 turbo, FAST tuned by Cal Hartline

A 1.40 60' and 111 in the 1/8........

Way to go D!ck!!

Rememeber this...
With all the knowledge learned in TSM we now see TSH cars running as well or better with less..

Funny how things change.