Another 9 sec stock block!!

azgn

Congratulations to D!ck Kereny of Phoenix for his run of 9.83 at 135.7 today at Speedworld!

This is a stock block car, typical TSM type, weighing 3500 + with driver and running a GTQ 70 turbo, FAST tuned by Cal Hartline

A 1.40 60' and 111 in the 1/8........

Way to go D!ck!!

That is very impressive considering the crappy air and elevation you guys got out there! Wonder what his car would have run at a track that is sea level with good air like Reynolds?:eek:

Anyways congrats to D!ck:) :cool:

faster for sure...we were running at 1400-2000 density altitude...it was cool tho, about 58*

:eek: holy #!&%$!

that's quite the feat at that elevation....imagine if he had been at our local Houston Raceway Park;)

Originally posted by azgn
faster for sure...we were running at 1400-2000 density altitude...it was cool tho, about 58*

58* is nice, but that DA isn't helping him any......

Originally posted by 86brick
58* is nice, but that DA isn't helping him any......

Yeah...it really slowed him right down....almost like popping the chute. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by azgn
Congratulations to D!ck Kereny of Phoenix for his run of 9.83 at 135.7 today at Speedworld!

This is a stock block car, typical TSM type, weighing 3500 + with driver and running a GTQ 70 turbo.

A 1.40 60' and 111 in the 1/8........

Way to go D!ck!!

well f@#k me running the day i am being a good grandson and visiting my grandma Richards car finally does it!

man alive i miss all the good sh!t!

Dathan

wow......they just get faster and faster......way to ****! You ve worked along time to get there. Also cuddos to Cal for being the same as that yoda guy in star wars, a true master.

Wish I could of seen it, probably 9.50's or 60's at sea level @137/138.......yikes.....

Anyone taking a trip to Houston?

Somebody fill me in...are we talking stock block, as in stock shortblock, or just the actual engine block? Pardon my ignorance.

stock block, BMS crank ( i think) GN1s with some well a lot of port work. the cam i am not sure of but its big!

Dathan