Announcing 2011 Buick Girls Calendar - NWS

I can't help it, sometimes I get to feeling a little THUGISH in bars. I'm curious, but do you ever get that feeling? I mean crazy thughish, like want to go tatoo it on my knuckles or something insane like that. I only know one other person who has done it, any advice????? :biggrin::biggrin:

LMFAO!!! You...thuggish? Wait...what gang...Sesame Street??? The feeling hasn't struck me in a while...but I'd imagine I would have given that guy a better run for his money than you did...bahhhhhhahahahahaha...:biggrin::biggrin:

You know I love ya Adam. :biggrin:

LMFAO!!! You...thuggish? Wait...what gang...Sesame Street??? The feeling hasn't struck me in a while...but I'd imagine I would have given that guy a better run for his money than you did...bahhhhhhahahahahaha...:biggrin::biggrin:

You know I love ya Adam. :biggrin:

LOL, you probably would have! I was feeling a little how shall we say drunk as hell that night! :eek:

I'm curious though, how much is tat removal these days???? :cool:

Well bring your a$$!!!! Bring Damon too, he needs to kill something, all that hanginig out with Otto has made him soft ;):biggrin:

I don't think Damon and hunting mix lol. I'm off in December from the 7 to the 24. Maybe squeeze one or two in then. I'm going for something a little bigger than a lab this time. lol

I don't think Damon and hunting mix lol. I'm off in December from the 7 to the 24. Maybe squeeze one or two in then. I'm going for something a little bigger than a lab this time. lol

Well come on! I have a perfect spot for you!!!

I told you, I'll kill it. Not cleaning it though.

Are you coming or what?? I think I have a gun that'll lay a deer down pretty easily within 175 yards.

I told you, I'll kill it. Not cleaning it though.

Hell I don't even clean them anymore! My processor only charges $15 extra to clean so I let them do it!

Don't sweat a rifle, I have plenty, and I am bow hunting only now so you can use one of mine!

Get your calendar yet ? ? ?

If you already got your calendar.... post your feedback in here. We want to know what you think =] Tell all the other guys about what they are missing out on :wink:

Got mine!:D I think you ladies did a great job! Thanks!:smile:

Looking forward to 2012!!

Got mine. Very nice. Looking good, ladies! Oh yeah, there was some sort of black car in all the pictures too. I didn't really pay too much attention to it :D.

Received my calendar

Great job. Beautiful pictures!!! I didn't pay much attention to cars either:D