Announcing 2011 Buick Girls Calendar - NWS

quick question

If I order one can you ship it to me in Afganistan?

Thanks
Joshua

The big Army frowns on it, but I'm not in the big Army we have more of a big boy mentality in the unit I'm with. And as for the Taliban they have more problems worrying about not getting killed by us Then trying to hunt down acouple of sexy girls on Buicks.

Thanks for trying to watch out for me but I got it covered.

So which versions are you selling

G
PG
R
or XXX rated

Cause I am only buying if it is the last one. :biggrin:

Adam...you should be glad I love you as much as I do...lol Check your page...I need your thoughts on the picture we looked at yesterday. I made it black and white...looks better, IMO.

LOL, tried to call, give me a shout today sometime. BTW you better be glad I know when to keep my mouth shut :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL, tried to call, give me a shout today sometime. BTW you better be glad I know when to keep my mouth shut :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You didn't try to call...this phone hasn't rang at all...and you aren't answering yours...lol
You should know when to keep your mouth shut...it's what friends do butthead! :biggrin:

COOL!!!!
It's just like shipping mail in the states, but just with a funky address that all.

Let me know how much it will cost.

thanks abunch.

COOL!!!!
It's just like shipping mail in the states, but just with a funky address that all.

Let me know how much it will cost.

thanks abunch.

The cost of the calender includes shipping, but I'll let you know if the shipping is some random ridiculous amount. :)

You didn't try to call...this phone hasn't rang at all...and you aren't answering yours...lol
You should know when to keep your mouth shut...it's what friends do butthead! :biggrin:

I called your ass when I left the woods last night...

It shouldn't be the post office also has a bunch of different size boxs that are a standard rate just for shipping to soldiers over seas just ask them.

And once again thank you very much, it's always nice to see a pretty girl from home when your stuck over here.:biggrin: