Announcing 2011 Buick Girls Calendar - NWS

A BIG THANKS to you girls for helping the community. I am in for at least one, probably more especially if they are available before Christmas.

I usually don't by things like this. But since I met you at BG put me down for one.
And if you ever need a photographer call me.:D

Awww, thanks Joe! Was really nice to meet you! :tongue:
I'll let you know on the photography thing...if these things do well, we might just have to do them again next year. :biggrin: I've already had a couple requests for member's cars to be in the next one if there is one...so we'll see.

I'm in.....................please notice the lack of any other comments ;)

Adam...you should be glad I love you as much as I do...lol Check your page...I need your thoughts on the picture we looked at yesterday. I made it black and white...looks better, IMO.

Put a full sized version of your avitar in one of your albums Kris. Love to see a bigger one of it.

ummm YEA!

You can count me in! Lookin good! :eek: Cant wait to see the rest of it! Great work ladies! and gentlemen

-Rich

I'm freakin in like Flynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYYYYUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

awesome! post a thread over at turbobuicks.com and gnttype.org also. you might be surprised at how many you sell! :)

My hood came through it OK thanks to some advice from a friend on where I should, and should not put my rear end. :biggrin:

I could've offer some advice on that as well. J/K :biggrin:

I'm down for one.....

Attachments

• leghumpers.jpg
    leghumpers.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 921