Announcing 2011 Buick Girls Calendar - NWS

I would pay serious coin for an XXX version.... I am such a pervert :eek:

I use to go to the mall to seek dates, now I go to the mall to check women out.. See what 25 years of marrige does to us guys!

You know, not to state the obvious...but you can buy XXX rated calendars all over the place...they even have special stores, just for that. lmao :biggrin:

Thanks malibuick231,
Thats really cool but I really don't deserve it, I'm not doing anything that my brothers and sisters haven't done before me.

I'm in too. Mrs. FastNasty and GNGAL together!!! :cool:

And Mrs. Nasty, if you called me, I would answer and I definitely would not ignore you.

Of course if I called you, you would probably call me stalker. :eek: :eek:

:D

Maybe they can keep you from falling out of the tree too...hehehehe :biggrin:

I'd invite you, but we are hunting the edge of a cornfield, and we know how accident prone you are when you get around a cornfield. Would hate to have to pull your buick out....:p:p

I'd invite you, but we are hunting the edge of a cornfield, and we know how accident prone you are when you get around a cornfield. Would hate to have to pull your buick out....:p:p

Maybe I can meet you at a bar afterwards? Oh wait...bars don't work out for you...I forgot. Whoops! :biggrin:

Maybe I can meet you at a bar afterwards? Oh wait...bars don't work out for you...I forgot. Whoops! :biggrin:

I can't help it, sometimes I get to feeling a little THUGISH in bars. I'm curious, but do you ever get that feeling? I mean crazy thughish, like want to go tatoo it on my knuckles or something insane like that. I only know one other person who has done it, any advice????? :biggrin::biggrin: