Anna Millers get-together (1/31/03)

GNSteve

EFI Unlimited #4
Hey all,

If anyone's interested, Keith and I were going to be meeting at Anna Millers next Friday (1/31) for some talk-story.
Keith will probably be there around 5:00, but I'm going right after work around 3:30. (Guy, are you going?:D )
Anyhow, if anyone else would like to join in, feel free. Hope to see you guys there.

Steve

I'll be working, but I'll stop by for a little while (depending on traffic). :)

I will try, I'll be back on dayshift...

Steve, you bringing your bike?
I got 7600 miles on mine, already, and switched to Amsoil synthetics at my 5K service , what a difference... :)

Rob

Rob,

I'll be bringing my GN, as I haven't got my base sticker yet for my bike. Hopefully soon....
I ran synthetics on my Dyna, too. Not too much noticable performance difference for me, but it was piece of mind, I guess.
On the plus side, I ran Mobil 1 15/50 for cars in my Evo. Never had a problem. The motorcycle application cost way more than that.
Hope to see you Friday.

Steve

Steve,

Amsoil specs for H-D engine oils are equivalent to deisel motor oil....

If you are interested, see Chuck at Chucks Corvette clinic on Queen street.

Rob

PS, did I see you on the freeway Sunday, about 2:20? headed north on H-2, we were going the other way...

Rob,

Yeah, that was probably me heading home. Some friends and I just finished riding. Put on about another 100 miles.
I learned 2 things after finishing this ride.
1. The stock handlebars suck.

2. The stock seat sucks.

One of the guys I was riding with had a 2002 Heritage Softail Classic. I tried the bars on his, and they were much better.
Talk to you later.

Steve

I might not make it because doing some last minute finishing up on my GN for IDRC on Saturday.

doing some last minute finishing up on my GN for IDRC on Saturday

Originally posted by TurboV6
I might not make it because doing some last minute finishing up on my GN for IDRC on Saturday.
Hmmm?:rolleyes: "Secret Parts" :eek:

C'mon guys,

Steve and I will be there, anyone else, anna millers is on the way to the track for most of you...;)

Rob

I gotta work...

...til 10:30 p.m.

Also, my computer is dead and I won't be on the board much until I get a new one.:(

Aloha,

I'll try to be there around 4:00. Cale said that he'll try to make it there if he can. Also, if I don't forget, I'll bring a camera so that we can get a few pictures.

Re: I gotta work...

Originally posted by Tom Mahi
...til 10:30 p.m.

Also, my computer is dead and I won't be on the board much until I get a new one.:(

Aloha,

What's wrong with it?

Sorry, don't think i can make it

Got into a wreck this morning on the bike...I'm OK (a bit sore), but the bikes hurt kind of bad...:( I'll try to make it, but If I am not there, you know why.)

Rob

Glad to hear that you're okay!

Sorry, about the bike though. I hope it wasn't the new one...

Nice meeting you Steve, Geoff, and Gay also nice saying you again Keith. Had fun checking out your cars, gives me something to look forward to. ;) Im especially looking forward to my tranny fluid 'bath' woohoo! I think i'll take pictures of it. :cool:

Cale,

It was cool meeting you and Ian for the first time, too. You have a nice GN. Choose your mods wisely and you'll have a car that will go fast for little $$$.
If you ever have questions, ask away over here. Someone will have the answer.:D
Geoff, Gay,and Keith,

Always a pleasure meeting with you guys. Hopefully we can do it again real soon. Take care.

Steve

Lets just say I will live to ride again...

Originally posted by Geoff87
Sorry, about the bike though. I hope it wasn't the new one...

Geoff,

Unfortunately it was the new bike, about $6K plus in damages. I talked to the adjuster yesterday, the are to appraise the damages. South seas is already starting thier estimate ( I can see the fight now...) Insurance company will say fix, South seas and I will say 'Replace'. gotta go check out the free hot-dogs on saturdays...so I will be there after work this afternoon.

Rob