Angle Boss for IAC

my1stgn

Where is the best place to buy an IAC angle adapter? I just don't want to order from somewhere and then it's like 1-2 weeks for them to "make" it or something. I would like to order it and it ships the next day. Also I seen that RJC and BOP make a different version. Any reviews on the one from RJC? I noticed it's about half the price. I'm assuming you have to use the factory IAC housing and it just turns if an 1/8 of a turn? Thanks yall!

GN1 performance has them in stock. I was there a couple of weeks ago and they had about a dozen of them sitting on the shelf.

Neal, which one do you have and how much you want for it? I can meet you this weekend.

Sstealth, I called them yesterday and ordered one over the phone. They said it would be here Friday (today). I just got a phone call a few minutes ago they said they are out of stock! 1 week to get them in. So I had to cancel my order. I just don't get how companies advertise stuff then when you order it, it's usually on back order.... Hate that!

Neal, which one do you have and how much you want for it? I can meet you this weekend.

Sstealth, I called them yesterday and ordered one over the phone. They said it would be here Friday (today). I just got a phone call a few minutes ago they said they are out of stock! 1 week to get them in. So I had to cancel my order. I just don't get how companies advertise stuff then when you order it, it's usually on back order.... Hate that!

I'm not sure which one it is. It was on the car when I bought it. If I can locate it on my workbench I'll give it to you.

Neal

I didn't know these were that popular. I kid you not they had a bunch of them on the shelf middle of last month.