American Muscle GN video

Little6pack

I was watching the Speed TV channel at inlaws home on Turkey day.

They had AMERICAN Muscule marathon. I noticed one later in the day was going to be about GN's.

Did anyone see this? Would it be worth buying the vid? I can't seem to find the vid for sale anyplace including speed tv

humm, i am pretty sure they didnt show anything about GN's/GNX's on turkey day, because on direct TV it gives describstion of each show, i looked and didnt see anything on turbo buicks, believe me, i would have watched... lol..

i think all they showed on turkey day was a GNX during a burn out advertising the videos for their show...

but, december 22nd @ 8:30am the Buick Regal Grand National/GNX show will be on :cool:

line up here:

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/172/

it wasnt on, i checked my program guide, i have it it both on VHS and CD to play on my computer

Thanks for that link. I'm going tell all my Buick buddies with speed vision about that:)

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
humm, i am pretty sure they didnt show anything about GN's/GNX's on turkey day, because on direct TV it gives describstion of each show, i looked and didnt see anything on turbo buicks, believe me, i would have watched... lol..

i think all they showed on turkey day was a GNX during a burn out advertising the videos for their show...

but, december 22nd @ 8:30am the Buick Regal Grand National/GNX show will be on :cool:

line up here:

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/172/

Hey Chris, not a problem, nice to see that you made it over to our board, nice car... can i drive? heh, i know this is a long haul for you, but would you consider bringing that bad boy to the Bradenton Buick event? check out the Florida Area for more details...

Vendor D,

That would be quite a haul for me and the crew. But it's worth checking out.

We flew into Fl. for the 2000 Orlando World Speed Shootout. The weather cooperated and Daytona Beach was empty due to the "off season" and only a few weeks after the destruction of the towers. However, we had a great time checking out the clubs S.Florida and having the beach to ourselves.

Cool - thanks for the info. I told TiVO to go get 'em all. I didn't even know I had SpeedTV 'til just now!

Jim

I've got the TNN GN & GNX videos on file if anybody wants them...dunno how I'd send 'em as they're fairly large...maybe ICQ? Chris Chow; I've entertained more family and friends running 8.60 @160 on my computer than I can remember...playing your in car video of course. I have the '2 car back' video and the dyno one as well. Your GN is one incredibly impressive machine that astounds all I show the videos to. When are you going to run it next as I frequent Cali alot?
Regards,
Jim

speed channel 8:30 p.m.

Update - Speed channel schedule says the GN/GNX video will air Monday 22d at 8:30 p.m. (not a.m.) :)

If you miss it at 8:30, it's also on at 2:30 AM the 23rd (late, late, late Monday night for the chronologically impaired).

Jim

Originally posted by turbojimmy
If you miss it at 8:30, it's also on at 2:30 AM the 23rd (late, late, late Monday night for the chronologically impaired).

Jim

Monday Dec.22 8:30pm

Tuesday Dec.23 2:30am

Take your choice!

Set the VCR, set the TiVo...save 20 bucks!

Will probably run in Pheonix per http://www.PSCAracing.com.
I may TNT in January at Sacto. For certain in Feb and March of 04. Can't wait for the Saturday night grudge fests...I haven't run my car at sea level with the new boost controller and a freshend tranny:)

Originally posted by Jimn8or
I've got the TNN GN & GNX videos on file if anybody wants them...dunno how I'd send 'em as they're fairly large...maybe ICQ? Chris Chow; I've entertained more family and friends running 8.60 @160 on my computer than I can remember...playing your in car video of course. I have the '2 car back' video and the dyno one as well. Your GN is one incredibly impressive machine that astounds all I show the videos to. When are you going to run it next as I frequent Cali alot?
Regards,
Jim