Am I nutz? What would you do?

that was factory with the 68 converts. My wife "found" the car in the woods of NH :cool:

Actually it looks like it has a white stripe on the bottom:wink: which means 350 or 500:cool:

Wish my wife would go treasure hunting like that lol

Plus that old wrinkly white top and those driving lights:biggrin:

Actually it looks like it has a white stripe on the bottom:wink: which means 350 or 500:cool:

Wish my wife would go treasure hunting like that lol

Plus that old wrinkly white top and those driving lights:biggrin:

was a GT 500 .. we "lived" Fords till 1986 when I broke down an bought a GN :rolleyes: Now the Buicks are gone and a new Mustang is prob on the agenda :eek:

I know I should keep the Limited, cause 1,035 made vs. over 200k Camaro's is a no brainer. Sucks to hear about Spirro Pappas car

I have always loved the 69 camaro. But, the Buick is the only way to go. At every cruise and show we go to there are a million camaros. I still like them but they seem to be a dime a dozen as opposed to the buick... just my .02

I love the sound a big block scavenging when you shift a stick, there is no better sound. But the "T" is so unique, especially yours.

I've been tempted to sell the T and build an early 60"s Wildcat with a low 12's motor but just can't do it when a buyer really comes by.

I made someone on this board really mad when I told him I'd sell the T but then backed out a few days before he was to drive down to get it. I really just can't bring myself to do it. Like your Gold T how many plain jane white limiteds are there? I have no power windows or seats or door locks or antenna. Just a radio, A/C, cruise, tilt and posi. Possibly the lightest optioned combination made.

Mikey

I'd say go for it. I went through a phase where I was switching cars every year. Mustangs, MonteSS, Lightinings, TR's, more Mustangs, more TR's. I settled down and I have had my current TR for 11 years and my Cobra for 7.

I have also had more than my share of Americana muscle, and every now and then I think that it would be nice to have as a 2nd toy another late '60's Mopar muscle, maybe a '64-'65 Chevelle, '66-'67 Nova, and then I come to my senses. And you will too, or you will probably regret selling the Turbobrick for a few days, weeks, or months of early iron muscle, and then wishing that you had the Buick back. I have had a itch for a new / used '07-'09 Z06, but even it will play second fiddle to my turbo Buick. I've been shopping for another extremely low mileage '87 solid roof turbo Buick for a while now also but just haven't found what I want. I do not plan on ever getting rid of the turbobrick. Besides that, local rumors have it that it just made May's issue of Hemmings Muscle Cars. I really can't believe that you would get rid of your Buick for a Camaro. I have faith that you will come to your senses before it is too late. Keep the faith. And the Darkside. Camaro's are kool but they lack the class of a turbobrick. IMHO.

I traded my 69 chevelle SS 375 HP 396 to get my 86 GN astroroof.

Best car decision I ever made.

Still have an 02 WS6 (black) 82 GMC droppoed a 454 in it. (black) Honda shadow VT1100 (black)

Robs Iron,
That Camaro is sweet!!:biggrin:

I don't think you're nuts at all. The 67-68-69 Camaros are without doubt a very nicely designed car. Heck if they were not so darn expensive, I'd own one myself.

This one is my dads....pardon the dust...

68Camaro011.jpg

68Camaro015.jpg

68Camaro009.jpg

Dad bought this for $1500 back in '83. It's a true SS car, not one of the millions of SS clones running around. Original 396 bbc 4 speed car. The 396 was replaced with a 400 sbc when dad got it but it still had the M22 rock crusher in it and the 12 bolt rear. Dad restored it himself back in '85, using the last NOS sheetmetal off the shelf at the dealership. Yep...no repopped China tin on this car.

Parked next to it is my Nova....

69Novafront.jpg

A buddy of mine's Camaro....it's one of those "I'm going to restore it someday" deals that sits on the backburner....

RayHardcastle69Camaro.jpg

My old Olds muscle.
Drive train never been into.
It was the wife's car for over 13 years.
Bought new when I was 19.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 834
wow.. lots sayin keep it .. to me they are all "just cars" but thats prob old age talkin :p whenever I sold any of my "toys" I figured if I missed the car that much I'd buy another if I wanted to.. still havent done that yet :p

Its neat to see the different opinions, Thanks for the input. I have really been blessed with my business, so I'll do the smart thing. SAVE UP and buy one and keep the T.

Jason

I have really been blessed with my business, so I'll do the smart thing. SAVE UP and buy one and keep the T.Jason

Now you've come to your senses.

I have not seen a slowdown in my businesses either in this economy, God has blessed them both. But I was just offered a nice chunk of change for one of them so I'm selling it and going to slow down. My wife is very, very nervous I will take some of the money and buy cars with it (she knows me well).

Mikey

88ZNX:
Glad to hear that you have come to your senses, congratulations. There will always be a Camaro out there somewhere to buy. That may not be true of a Limited.