Aluminum GN rims? New 10" T rims & GNX rims?

What do you want.

• GNX 16" 8" or 10"

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Gn 15" Aluminum multiple widths

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • T-type aluminum 8.5" or 10" wide

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • GNX 17" or 18" tall

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other!!!

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
send me the price for the 17/18 GNX =)...( my prayers have been answer..lol..) i would love to keep the stock look on my car, but just like to go a little bigger on the rimes......\\

Just curious, is the buick Riviera rim a suitable core for the GN wheels ? I don't know if you cut the centers out or not ? At least four turn up a year at my Pick and pull..

looking for 16 or 17 in correct gnx offset all the way around! i need something to fill out my x flares can u help me thxs greg

17 inch stock looking GN wheel. I want them so bad. I hate most aftermarket wheels. Plus I think thats what makes the car. And it make my car look slower.;)

Any word on aluminium GNs?

I'm holding off rechromeing my steel GN rims. Hopeing that alum ones might happen.

Well,

I called G-body today. The word is, that alum GN rims will be ready in March. For a cost of about $650.00 ea.

Brian,

I'll call ya Tommorrow, I just saw this thread, I had NO IDEA you were doing
17" GNX Style rims...:eek: Last year I bought the 17" Rims in my avatar here and 'Thought' I would like them...WRONG!! I NEED GNX STYLE 17's!!!

Thanks!!

Definitely interested in 17" or 18" diameter GTA/GNX in 8" (front) and 9 or 10" (rear) width that will fit w/ B-car front spindles and Baer rear disks w/o cutting frame rail.
Conrad