Aluminum GN rims? New 10" T rims & GNX rims?

What do you want.

• GNX 16" 8" or 10"

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Gn 15" Aluminum multiple widths

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • T-type aluminum 8.5" or 10" wide

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • GNX 17" or 18" tall

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other!!!

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Ok guys trying this again.We have been selling alot of wheels.GN wheels, we can get cores.

T-type no problem with cores but 8.5 to 10" is expensive to build.

GNX/GTA rims getting out of control & we can not find reasonablly priced cores.We are not making enough to justify doing this even at the volume we are selling.

Yes you can expect the GN chrome steel wheels to go up again.Thank petrol & steel increases.We are not making $100 a set at this time.

Reality wise this isn't going to be cheap at all. I'm guessing the GNX rims will do the best.We are going to build or at least see if enough interest is there in doing these in aluminum.
TODAY,I have sent all sizes of:
GN rims from 6", 7" stock, 8",8.5" & 10".
T wheels 6",7",8",8.5" & 10".
GNX style 8" & 10" Yes we can do 17" & 18"
They shipped to a casting Company to get prices.
I don't even want to see that shipping bill! :eek:

I'm thinking if the volume is there & cores do not have to be purchased???The cores will not have to be shipped everywhere it may actaully be cheaper.PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION!!! You will be able to keep or sell your original rims.The initial out right price will be higher.

We need feed back.When we get prices then I'll let you know what we are looking at $ wise.
I want to know what rims will pull the most sales. That is what will be built first.
Gn 8.5" rims in aluminum?
10" t wheels?
8" GTA fronts?

Let us know what you want. This project will take months.

GTA 8" x17 $200ea
GTA 10" x17 $245 ea
and not for a $1000 like some crackers are selling them for ....
Brian thanks for doing this ....
Dennis :smile:
Like my pricing .... :cool:

Hard to amke a choice here, but I opted for GNX replica 16" by 8", for now.

GNX style 8" & 10" Yes we can do 17" & 18"

Am I reading this correctly :eek:

I would like more info on these GNX style 17" & 18" wheels, what are the offsets on the 8" and 10"

Any pictures and pricing yet :confused:

Well guys judging from my site & sales it seems the GN wheels have better sales & views then GNX .
After shipping the wheels out we are waiting for price quotes.My guess is with the availability of cores for GN wheels we will be putting the GNX wheels at the top of the line.I'm thinking we will do 16 x 8" GTA fronts first.Then 16 x 10" with no cores needed.Then the true GNX wheels -15 & -23 off sets. Anybody want to donate or sell a set of real GNX wheels 1 front & 1 rear for a free set ???? ;)

Dennis I'm guessing 16" we will be doing for about the same price we are selling now with no cores required & no shipping your cores here.That alone should save "you" the customer about $700.00!!!
17" will be very close to same pricing.

Like I said it will not be cheap.We are hoping to cast the whole wheel in 1 shot instead of welding centers into new shells.I figured the labor costs is what is so expensive.

17-18" GNX/GTA wheels sound real nice!!!
best of luck Brian. Hope this works out well for you.
I know I'd be in the market for some larger GNX wheels

rims

it would be nice if you could convince ARE to make there vector wheel with the correct backspacing.

17's would be nice. I cant even find a half decent 16 inch rubber for my 16 inch rims now. (255/50/16).I just keep buying the mT drag radials for weekend cruzing.
Let us know Brian.

Aluminum GN wheels! Heck yes, I would like 2 stock sized ones for the front and 10" ones in the rear. Wanna keep the stock look but get some new wheels and loose some weight!

That stock GN chrome wheel is so nice in design, i have not found a set of after market wheels look any better besides the GTAs... :)

Will the aluminum GN wheels come in chrome???

PLZ SOMONE COME OUT WITH 17 inch GNX WHEELS! I like the gbodyparts deep dish style. Id go for 17X7 in front and 17X8 or 17X9 in the back!

i want gnx style wheel that will fit bear brakes!!!

I say Alum. GN wheels, nothing like a stock looking car, makes me sick when I see a GN that looks like that DUB crap!

GN Wheels aluminum 17"

Look stock, big enough to fit big brake set ups, and lose the weight. When can I buy them?

Yes, second that! Aluminuim but larger diameter than stock! Oh the day my Buick can corner and stop like my Impalla SS!

Old School...

I already bought the stock GN 15x10's and should be getting my stock size fronts back in show quality and now this? Brian, you Guys keep doing things better & better! Keep it up, :cool:

haven't seen any estimated weights on these wheels. Don't matter much how nice they look if they weigh a ton :eek:

turbo39151 said:
haven't seen any estimated weights on these wheels. Don't matter much how nice they look if they weigh a ton :eek:
-----------------------------
You can't buy anything anyway, I hear rumors that Carrddine put you on a boycott with anybody selling speed equipment till you cough up donuts.
Just a rumor though. J/k, dude.