alternator voltage drop- HELP!!

buickGN3:16

Ok my car runs great, as i'm driving i monitor the voltage with my scanmaster quite often. It mostly runs around 13.5 -14.2 when the alt is cool but as the alt gets hotter from driving the volts drop to 12.8 - 13.5 ish Which isn't too bad but then randomly drops into the 10.5 - 11.5 ish range which sucks so with that being said i am looking to maybe rebuild my alt & add a adjustable internal regulator that keeps it putting out upper 13's to mid 14's all the time no matter what. Is that possible? has anyone done this before or have any better suggestions? by the way it is the stock alt on my 87 GN. i do have some mods like caspers volt booster, tre 250 fuel pump w/ hotwire kit, 42.5lb injectors, tt chip, 3"maf w/ translotor ect.. Thanks in advance for the help!

Ok my car runs great, as i'm driving i monitor the voltage with my scanmaster quite often. It mostly runs around 13.5 -14.2 when the alt is cool but as the alt gets hotter from driving the volts drop to 12.8 - 13.5 ish Which isn't too bad but then randomly drops into the 10.5 - 11.5 ish range which sucks so with that being said i am looking to maybe rebuild my alt & add a adjustable internal regulator that keeps it putting out upper 13's to mid 14's all the time no matter what. Is that possible? has anyone done this before or have any better suggestions? by the way it is the stock alt on my 87 GN. i do have some mods like caspers volt booster, tre 250 fuel pump w/ hotwire kit, 42.5lb injectors, tt chip, 3"maf w/ translotor ect.. Thanks in advance for the help!
no one has any input for my alt issues?