ALRIGHT...this is the deal!!!!!

Originally posted by Cheeseburger
Keith,

You think you can send my friend his intake out, or a refund if its a problem to ship?

Thank you.

Mike what is the deal here, I am tired of playing games, aleready once a refund was issued. Then the item was paid for again...We have not been able to ship ANYTHING out of our building as of yet since the move. I returned Mike's Emails today, and the situation is being dealt with.

Please cease the posting on this subject, but again thank you for your concern, you're a great friend;) :D

EMERGENCY KEITH

Hey Keith, its Fred in El Paso, I talked to you about buying a puck assembly from you. Im gonna really need it. Can you email me so I can send ya the money? Thanks a bunch

Fkeen@elp.rr.com

Re: EMERGENCY KEITH

Originally posted by trbochV6
Hey Keith, its Fred in El Paso, I talked to you about buying a puck assembly from you. Im gonna really need it. Can you email me so I can send ya the money? Thanks a bunch

Fkeen@elp.rr.com

Send him money..of course he'll email you did you want something in return? Can I email you too so you can send me some money?? :confused: :confused:

I understand you guys sarcasm, but Keith hasnt screwed me over yet. Hopefully it wont happen. Anyone have another puck assembly for one of these pipes??:cool:

Originally posted by trbochV6
I but Keith hasnt screwed me over yet.

Very wise choice of words! I'll look for your thread in a few wks titled, "Where's my parts"

Use a dealer...end of ALL troubles!;) Nuff said on THIS topic I think.:D

I'm never gonna finish this car!:(