ALRIGHT...this is the deal!!!!!

Mease Performance

Performance Fabrication/Supporting Vendor
Keith from MPE racing fabrication here.

We are now up and running with our new building (WHEW!!!!).... no "whooohoos" yet.

I would hope someone or something has been said or announced here in the past weeks about our situation...if not this is the deal:

I know I personally and the company has been hard to reach in the past 5 weeks, I will not get into personal matters nor will I get into pissing matches whether you think this you think that.... What matters here is the fact that we need to start getting our products on doorsteps, and vendors' shops/warehouses. We have been through the back door of hell in the past month moving, prepping equipment, organizing banking, finances, electrical, plumbing and building as well as their local inspections...etc,etc, etc the list goes on, and we're now ready to rock once again...this time in the most productive manner we have ever since our existance been. As always we figured that the transfer to the new place would take "two weeks" instead my "two weeks" splurted from my mouth as the builder from the tom hanks movie "The Money Pit" had once said....now a year later its done:cool: :rolleyes: ;) A great burden will take its weight off my back when we can finish shipping our orders from the old facility, and I assure you we are working our hardest to get these particular parts out the door.

Please bear with us, I do not have the time for posting here until each and every detail is accounted for with our company, so please dont expect us to come here each second as in the past.

Lastly, thank you all for your patience with us, and we again apoligize if we broke promises with you in the past.

thank you all, and good day.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Good news

Keith, I'm glad to hear that. Sooooo... what is the availability of your products now? In particular, the intercooler etc...

finally...

as should have been posted here about two weeks ago:

we will have our updated address, phone, fax, email addresses, and web addresses posted BLATANTLY here once all of the bugs are worked out.....all we need is a hot mama to answer the phone...and its all good!!!

Thanks again:cool:

Sweet! I can't wait for the new website. Please make it so we can order parts directly off of the site with credit cards. I particularly intrested in a downpipe once you get up to speed.

:cool:

Re: Good news

Originally posted by Raven
Keith, I'm glad to hear that. Sooooo... what is the availability of your products now? In particular, the intercooler etc...

Since with our new facility operations will be much changed, products and their availability (again once every last detail is worked out) will be announced as soon as we inform the vendors of their shipments, or they arrive on their shop floors. Waiting on an MPE product will be a thing of the past, as long as we dont sell one of everything, for every existant buick in the country in a week....it'll be all good.:D Also on many of the products, we have changed many of the jigs/bracketry, etc to make the products easier to install, better performing, and easier and more cost effective for us to build. By making the product easier to build we MAY be able to get the costs down on some of the products, but this will not occur for some time until we re-coup the operating capita we invested in making the product in such a manner.

Again we appreciate the patience you folks have displayed, no worries. We will come out on top.

Peace! (and back to work!!!!!!!!):) :) :)

I know how that is first hand also Keith. Its been a little over a year since Bruce moved and man has it been a real learning experience for sure. Until you make a committment to grow like that, you won't ever really appreciate what all it does take to get the "business" completely moved. Hope it all comes together for you completely.

Mark

Keith - if there's anyway in you can get ahold of me, Please do. It's NOT about any prior product ordered, it is about something new we spoke about that you were going to make. I am ready to buy it now. SO - if possible...

zam70400@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Scott

Keith... where you been buddy?

dont you owe me a ............

oh wait never mind ;)

drop me a line next time your online bro!

Dathan

Great to see Keith back in business :) What a standup guy to let us know he is OK! I will be ordering an intercooler from him for sure now. :cool:

Hey Keith I am glad to hear that it all has gone well, I am ready for you to ship that stuff when ever you are to make this deal work just let me know TIA

Hey keith, I am ready to make payement but I haven't got a box big enough to ship the rest stuff that we discussed. I am think of bringing it to you. Email me.

I know EXACTLY what Keith is going thru, believe me! Making a transformation/move/growth of just about any kind takes a BIG toll on a business & it's operators. As all of us racers know, we want the best stuff & we want it yesterday. Unfortunately, things like this need to be done in business, and the shipping schedules suffers from it. In the long run, we are all happier, but in the mean time.... no one's happy it seems.

Hope everyone gives Keith the patience & understanding like so many have done for us in our time of change. It just makes it worse for all to get upset about it. What should take days takes weeks, and what should take a week takes months, just the way it turns out. Seems the harder we try, the further we fall behind & the more issues pop up to deal with. The money pit movie is for personal stuff, and quite mild compared to business money pits :( We are just barely getting caught up on last years orders, which should have happened months ago. Our sand blaster basically folded up a couple days ago. Instead of needing a few maintenence things, it seems to have all gone to hell at once. Material prices skyrocketing, plater's forgetting how to do their jobs, other services booked up for weeks, etc...
Murphy's law x 20 every day :(

PS- Keith, that explains why you haven't returned my calls :) After it all mellows out (like it ever will), give me a shout. Need to get setup to sell your fine products :)

Why is it that all the customers are supposed to understand YOUR situation and you do not give a dam about YOUR CUSTOMERS situation???

My friend is supposed to debut his stage 2 car at the gs nationals and you have said his intake was ready to be shipped mid december and he has not received anything,even though you are paid in full!

Come on, all you have to do is go to the post office and ship the dam thing.

I was looking forward to helping him with the car in bg but it cannot be done without an intake!

Anyone have a loaner?

Cut the guy some slack. We should be thankful guys like Keith are still building stuff for our cars. Remeber quality parts take time to build. :)

Keith, PLEASE shoot me a line here concerning the stretch intercooler i sent you for repair. I'm getting the car painted and i need to be able to drive the car!!:(

Freddy

Glad to hear you are almost back in action! Please contact me as soon as you can and we'll do biniss!:)

I just wanted to add that I ordered a exhaust elbow the end of December thru Dynotech. Eric called me yesterday to tell me its in his hands! I'm picking it up tomorrow. So it does pay to go thru a vender. I gave him nothing to order it. So if it never came in I wouldn't be out the cash...:)

I'm never gonna finish this car!:(

Originally posted by CARTMAN
Cut the guy some slack. We should be thankful guys like Keith are still building stuff for our cars. Remeber quality parts take time to build. :)

I will build you something for your car,please pay now and then do not expect me to return your emails/calls etc.
Pay me now and it will be ready in a week but i will not be shipping your part in the next year unless your lucky!
Sound good to you?
It must!!!!!!
And if you bother me about it, you are very impatient because you do not understand my situation..............i am moving again because i do not like to pay rent...........you will get a full refund after you wait at least 6 months,i like to do business this way because i get interest free loans.

Hey Keith,
Glad to hear you are getting things back in order. I wish you could have dropped me a line about your move when I bought the Dutt IC from you so I could have expected a delay. Anyway, if you happen to read this, drop me an e-mail with your contact info so I can give you my new address. I am in the middle of a move as well and would hate to miss out on getting my IC.