Almost Got Scammed Be Careful!!!!!!!!!

bigcap

To make a long story short I posted on here that I had 10-11.5 to spend on a GN or T Type and could buy in early July. Well I got a reply from a gentlemen named John Ruddolph who uses the email theketz@comcast.net He had a very nice PICTURED T-Type which I will show in this post. He wanted to do an immediate sale so he said if I paid for his mechanic bill and have him two post dated checks he would ship the car. Well from my own stupidity I fell into this spiders trap agreed and mailed out the checks post dated and some cash. WELL THANK GOD UPS WITHDREW THE DELIVERY AND RETURNED IT BACK TO SENDER.
The car showed up at my house today with a salvaged title, bad transmission, a stock turbo and he claimed a te-66 but I couldn't tell by the pics because he had a turbo cover on it. Rips all over the upholsetery in the back seat (they were not there in the pics) no working radio, no working speedo, and A HORRENDOUS ROD KNOCK. Also it stalled and the SES light came on 3 times in a ten minute drive. He told me the car had one 2 awards for paint. Well there was a 12 inch bubble on the hood, a 5 inch bubble on the trunk and bubbling paint all over the car. For 5G this car would be nice. I talked to his mechanic Bill at Chelmsford Diagnostic Service who told me about all of Ruddolph's lies how he had blown up the engine 3 weeks before the turbo was just a replacement and the heads were stock heads out of another one of Bill's cars. He said John was an addict and has scammed other's before. Now I have this PIECE of junk in my driveway and Ruddolph told me that Jack COTTEN is coming down to get this car because this car is so special. Thank God I put stop payment on checks and stopped by debit card and changed card numbers. I will find his post advertising this 5G car and so everyone knows what it really is. I know not seeing a car first in person before buying it is a mistake but atleast I have him personal checks which I put stop payments on so he can't rob me. Be careful my brothers. I stayed up all night last night with excitement thinking I was getting a beauty queen. Instead I almost got robbed. If anyone has any questions about this guy you can call me at 609-694-7699 or Bill or CDS Service in New Hampshire who can VERIFY all of this. Ruddolph knew it had a rod knock, bad tranny, bad paint, no ported heads, no aftermarket catback or cats and a salvage title and lied about everyone of those topics.
Bill's number is 978-453-5355
BTW- He's known all along I am a police officer for the state of NJ and still tried to mislead me and sell a fraud of a car. I guess if you are desperate for money and someone is too trusting anyone can get robbed.

So once again if your not trying to rob someone and have a car in the 10-12 range and am looking to sell give me a call at 609-694-7699

He did tell me it needed new weather stripping, a new passenger window motor to install the driver's seat motor. He was honest about that. Kudos John. Glad I bought that motor and weatherstripping and I can return them...

I don't know who to be more mad at ME for knowing better or him for taking advantage of someone and trying to blatantly rob me.

Don't forget I was told directly by John that this car had NO visible rust that he knew of and was ready for a show tommorow. I should have know things were to good to be true. This is not show condition.

Attachments

• 0529091836.jpg
    0529091836.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,693
  • 0529091837.jpg
    0529091837.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,691
  • 0529091839.jpg
    0529091839.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,680
  • 0529091839a.jpg
    0529091839a.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,679
  • 0529091844.jpg
    0529091844.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,673
Couple more. Show winner? If he was honest and didn't mislead the consumer then it would be different story. He has 1 week to get this thing Ping Ponging machine out of my drive way or it's going to the impound at 38 $ a day.

Attachments

• 0529091840a.jpg
    0529091840a.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,674
  • 0529091844b.jpg
    0529091844b.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,661
Which is precisly why you always go look at a car before you buy it. Even if it means spending a few hundred dollars on a plane ticket. Been there, done that. Never again. Atleast you can show it with that stellar paint job. Some people just need to be beat senseless.

If he was only asking 5gs, you are not going to get much, maybe a good parts car or one that needs a LOT of work! I wish you luck getting this mess sorted out.

Look at his orginal post and how deceiving the camera can be.

Exactly what I was thinking! Wow! Did those pics ever make that car look good! I would have to say alot has changed since that show in 2008:eek:

Hey, Bigcap! I bet if you used some reflective hand photography technology the car would be just fine!! LOL!! What do you think TY?

Thought I'd post them here for you so everyone can have a side by side comparison.

NEBRApicnic2008005.jpg

NEBRApicnic2008006.jpg

NEBRApicnic2008007.jpg

NEBRApicnic2008010.jpg

NEDragway21Sept08001.jpg

NEDragway21Sept08005.jpg

NEDragway21Sept08006.jpg

benspixnov2908002.jpg

Thanks for trying to help I truly appreciate it. That dealership have a beaten T-Type for WAY too much.

BTW-He owed me 200.00 for shipping. I know they are reading this thread. I suggest paying me my money or perhaps I'll be on the line with Portsmo#% PD.

The show is last October's NEBRA picnic. I didn't notice the paint with those issues but the car was kind of beat inside. Some of the other pictures are from the Buick day at NED with Bill Zaher. That's Bill in the passenger side and one of his technicians. The car had issues that day. The owner was kind of shady. Didn't know much about Turbo Buicks from what I remember of him. In the straight on picture of the engine compartment you can clearly see the turbo is not a TE anything. Glad you got out of that. It's more of $3k car the way it is now...

My car is the second one in from the basketball hoop and in the one from NED mine is behind that nice Rosewood T.

To make a long story short I posted on here that I had 10-11.5 to spend on a GN or T Type and could buy in early July. Well I got a reply from a gentlemen named John Ruddolph who uses the email theketz@comcast.net He had a very nice PICTURED T-Type which I will show in this post. He wanted to do an immediate sale so he said if I paid for his mechanic bill and have him two post dated checks he would ship the car. Well from my own stupidity I fell into this spiders trap agreed and mailed out the checks post dated and some cash. WELL THANK GOD UPS WITHDREW THE DELIVERY AND RETURNED IT BACK TO SENDER.
The car showed up at my house today with a salvaged title, bad transmission, a stock turbo and he claimed a te-66 but I couldn't tell by the pics because he had a turbo cover on it. Rips all over the upholsetery in the back seat (they were not there in the pics) no working radio, no working speedo, and A HORRENDOUS ROD KNOCK. Also it stalled and the SES light came on 3 times in a ten minute drive. He told me the car had one 2 awards for paint. Well there was a 12 inch bubble on the hood, a 5 inch bubble on the trunk and bubbling paint all over the car. For 5G this car would be nice. I talked to his mechanic Bill at Chelmsford Diagnostic Service who told me about all of Ruddolph's lies how he had blown up the engine 3 weeks before the turbo was just a replacement and the heads were stock heads out of another one of Bill's cars. He said John was an addict and has scammed other's before. Now I have this PIECE of junk in my driveway and Ruddolph told me that Jack COTTEN is coming down to get this car because this car is so special. Thank God I put stop payment on checks and stopped by debit card and changed card numbers. I will find his post advertising this 5G car and so everyone knows what it really is. I know not seeing a car first in person before buying it is a mistake but atleast I have him personal checks which I put stop payments on so he can't rob me. Be careful my brothers. I stayed up all night last night with excitement thinking I was getting a beauty queen. Instead I almost got robbed. If anyone has any questions about this guy you can call me at 609-694-7699 or Bill or CDS Service in New Hampshire who can VERIFY all of this. Ruddolph knew it had a rod knock, bad tranny, bad paint, no ported heads, no aftermarket catback or cats and a salvage title and lied about everyone of those topics.
Bill's number is 978-453-5355
BTW- He's known all along I am a police officer for the state of NJ and still tried to mislead me and sell a fraud of a car. I guess if you are desperate for money and someone is too trusting anyone can get robbed.

So once again if your not trying to rob someone and have a car in the 10-12 range and am looking to sell give me a call at 609-694-7699

I hate to say it but the ride from NJ to NH is maybe 4 to 7 hrs depending on where in NJ you are. Being cheap not to come up & spend the gas and a hotel for 1 night would have saved your stomach all the worry.

BTW there is not always a big issue with a slavage title. I am surprised New Hampshire doesn't have titles on cars older than 15 years??
???

I have an idea for you. Let it go to impound and when it comes up for auction you can buy it for cheap and part it out. Good way to get your money back, huh.