alky vs pte super stock intercooler?

I would skip the IC. Get Razors kit, a TT chip and a scan tool. SLOWLY raise your performance level while tuning for ZERO knock.

Bryan

I am kinda new here,so forgive my ignorance,,,what is a TSM combo?:confused:
Thank you

Rick

Turbo Street Modified Class.. stroker engine, GN1 aluminum heads, big roller cam, big IC, aftermarket engine management, heavy porting.. polishing..

10K+ for the motor. depending on machine shop, parts, deal's, etc..Plus incidentals :eek:

The thing is most that build such an engine have no issue using 12 per gallon race fuel... especially beat on it with limited octane.

Turbo Street Modified Class.. stroker engine, GN1 aluminum heads, big roller cam, big IC, aftermarket engine management, heavy porting.. polishing..

10K+ for the motor. depending on machine shop, parts, deal's, etc..Plus incidentals :eek:

The thing is most that build such an engine have no issue using 12 per gallon race fuel... especially beat on it with limited octane.

Thanks for the info.;)

What are good/average times run in this class,,,,anyone?

Rick

Mid to low 9's. Use the search feature.. it will set you free.

Plus if you ever run it low or the pump craps out while your running 25 psi, boom!, your done.

Not if your controller has a built in boost controller that will drop the boost if you lose pressure or run out of alcohol ;)

I would do the I/C first...then the alky....if your goal is to go faster quicker then yes...the alky will work. But you will want to upgrade that turbo later on,, and a PTE will give you a lot of room to grow.....
Just my 0.2

do the alky first. an intercooler is only good as the tune and motor that is breathing thru it. an alky kit can make your intercooler more efficient why spend the money on it now

Alky is the way to go! It's remarkable on how much power you can generate just by converting over to it. If you decide to race, and you have fear of pump failure, just throw in some 110 oct to be safe. Getting a TT chip would be the first thing I would go for.

Razor's ALKY kit is so good I actually picked up .3/10 just by wearing his Alky Control shirt while racing.... I hear putting his sticker on your car is good for .2/10th.. Imagine how good his actual product must be.
:D

I made the first step

Just ordered erics alky chip. Alky is soon to follow. You guys finally talked me into it. Jay C, I'll have to get one of those boost controllers. Sounds like extra insurance to me. How do they work with the stock style high boost actuators? Which one's are most user friendly? I guess we'll see how long it stays together after alky. I can't wait to finally be where most of you are on the performance chart. I guess to play it safe, a drive shaft loop and c-clip elims are next. Thanks for helping me spend $$. My girl said she wants a ring before I buy anything else. I wonder if she'll notice the car is a little faster. I can hear her now, "What is that little box with the lights on it?". I'll just tell her it's a vortex flow meter. Ha ha. See ya, Tim