Alien vs. Predator

Captain Mark

Who will win?

I say the Predator will figure out a way to beat the aliens. I saw the trailer for the new movie, and it looks very cool. Can't wait to see it.:D

Well I am a Predator fan so that is who I am putting my money on. He has that cool laser sight/rocket thing.

Did you ever play the PC video game?

From what i hear there is a definitive winner, but I'm pulling for the aliens. Through their movies they seemed to evolve and breed much faster than the predator could, although the predators have some very cool weapons and defense mechanisms.
I guess we'll just wait and see.

If I had to choose between the Alien or the Predator, I would choose the Predator. It is more human like, and everyone wants to see the humans win. But, the ad claims "No matter who wins, we lose." So, to me that means we win. Just a guess. I don't have the inside track.

Nuk'em from orbit...its the only way to be sure :D I'd have to give the Predator the nod, better weapons, more than just face sucking, acid blood, exoskeleton body snathers.

I'm a big fan of the Predator. He is a true Badass! And VERY ugly! If you remember in Predator 2, there was an Alien skull hanging inside his ship.:cool:

My vote goes to predator too! I hated all those stupid alien movies.

BTW Mark,where the heck have you been?!!Haven't seen you around in a while.Hope all is well.

I must admit, the Alien(s) has thier (its) place. D

Don't you want one of those way cool self desruct devices? I also like the disc gizmo that can cut through all sorts of stuff.

Originally posted by wlaukaitis
I must admit, the Alien(s) has thier (its) place. D

Don't you want one of those way cool self desruct devices? I also like the disc gizmo that can cut through all sorts of stuff.

The Predator always has some very cool little tools and weapons he uses. If he was driving a car, it would have to be a GN!

What's up Patrick. This band thing has been keeping me real busy. However, I am about to install some 60# injectors and see if we can go a little faster! Should be ready for some fall racing. Hope allis well with you and the family.:cool:

When I saw the title of this post I was thinking the Williams sisters were scheduled for a tennis match. :D

All is wonderful Mark.I just put the 4.1 I built for the LUV into the Buick and can't wait to see what it can do on full kill.I had hit 7.5s on pump gas with the 3.8....I think I can do better with the 4.1.This one is definitely built to run harder than that junky 3.8;) .

my thought on it's this, the aliens are hunters right? They can't lose, all you need to do is get a few of em that are the equivelant to rednecks and you'll have em all those aliens wiped out in no time flat.

Alien = defeated by Sigourney Weaver

Predator = defeated by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger would kick the **** out of Sigourney Weaver = Predator wins

I'd go with the Predator. Why? Superior intelligence.
The Predators have the brains to build spaceships, high tech weapons, etc... The aliens are not intelligent but rather more like wild animals. As the human race has shown, the ability to utilize superior intellect will ultimately dominate. Because of our intelligence we have the capability to wipe out just about any spices on the plant if we so desired.
Regardless of the movie ending, the Predator would win the battle.
:cool:

Originally posted by Rage

Arnold Schwarzenegger would kick the **** out of Sigourney Weaver = Predator wins

:D

You guys are forgetting the first rule of gambling.
When the chips are evenly divided, bet on the long shot.
Along these lines, I have to go with Godzilla!
Of course, none of them could stand up the sheer abuse power of The Three Stooges!

I dunno dudes. Humans and humanlike alien beings are pretty intelligent (given their pretty awesome weapons and ships. I really like the saw disc thing ), but they will end up wiping themselves out with one of their crazy mass destruction weapons while the bugs will be the only thing to survive

Originally posted by Rage

LOL very true!:D