Alcoholism...... Disease or Behavior Choice?

Is Alcoholism a Disease or a Behavior Choice?

• Yes, Disease.

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • No, Behavior Choice.

Votes: 71 68.3%

• Total voters
The freezer works good. I saw on mythbusters that if you put Ice, water and Salt into a container it can cool down a beer thats at room temp to about 40ish degrees in under 10 minutes. It works too.

Yeah, but nobody likes drinking salty beer :)

If need be, a wet paper towel and wrap it around a room temperature beer, stick it in the freezer for about 15 minutes and it will be almost to the point of chunky. Good thing is, you can reuse the towel for the next dead soldier :)

If its summer time and you little buddy gets a tad too hot, just find you a can of compressed air , you know the stuff used to clean your key board or computer.....
Turn the compressed air can upside down and spray it on your warm beer, it will freeze the outside of your can and make your beverage tasty again.

Dont spray too much, or you will freeze the entire beer :)
Mmmm this shock top is MY - T - FINE

BW

You dont put the salt in the beer :rolleyes:. You put ice, water and salt into a container, THEN put the bottles or cans in the container with the ice and let it sit. I agree though, nobody likes salty beer :D

Yes, but if you watched the myth busters they actually put the salt over the area you drink the beer.

I am familiar with that process, but theres alot of salt involved so id rather just stick with the good ole freezer :)

BW

Yes, but if you watched the myth busters they actually put the salt over the area you drink the beer.

I am familiar with that process, but theres alot of salt involved so id rather just stick with the good ole freezer :)

BW

Didnt see that part. Sorry for the thread jack on how to chill beer :eek::p