Agressiveauto.com???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawDog

I noticed that Agressive auto is a sponser here (which is why I picked them). Hopefully someone from there can help? I ordered air bags nearly a month ago and still haven't gotten them. Unhelpful phone call replies blame a computer glitch but assured me that items were shipped out weeks ago, however they can't provide a tracking #. What gives? I assume this is an exception rather than the rule.

as much as i feel we should support the buick vendors , there has to be reasonable levels of service with any transaction , delays should be stated in a forward manner not dodged by incompetance or stupidity (if its neither of the latter its extremely poor busines to lie to paying customers who need thier products that they paid for)
Ive waited long time for parts that were supposedly instock only to call weeks later and be told it just came in today and will be going out shortly only to find it show up two weeks later and only shipped three days before i got it . i give it two thumbs down

summit , 66 for the pair +8.95 order charge , two days tops it would be at your door

LawDog said:
I noticed that Agressive auto is a sponser here (which is why I picked them). Hopefully someone from there can help? I ordered air bags nearly a month ago and still haven't gotten them. Unhelpful phone call replies blame a computer glitch but assured me that items were shipped out weeks ago, however they can't provide a tracking #. What gives? I assume this is an exception rather than the rule.
..................................but assured me that items were shipped out weeks ago, however they can't provide a tracking #...........................

Shipped out from whom to where, shipped out from their supplier to them?
Or shipped out from their supplier and drop shipped to you directly. Sounds like they are pretty slick on the telephone. If they gave you the tracking no. then you could find out that the parts were shipped from? and to whom?, and when.

This seems to be pretty commonplace with this vendor. Everybody seems to eventually get the part they paid for, but on their time table.......which is a mystery. Be happy you're not waiting for $1000 worth of parts. :rolleyes:

FWIW & IMHO:
If this is commonplace with this vendor, and this is not the 1st post that I have seen regarding this same issue with this same vendor, would almost make it a safe bet that they stock very little, but order from their supplier after they receive an order, just as you have done with them, and have the product shipped to them and then they ship to you. That would explain why there is no tracking no yet, or not released. Virtually double shipping time. Nothing guarantees that their supplier, who might be the manufacturer, distributor, or another supplier has them in stock either. Saw this same issue posted regarding them just a while back and now I can't find it.

UPDATE:

Another week gone by, still no parts, still no tracking #, and still no contact from any representative of Aggressiveauto as requested. . .and your right, I'm glad that I'm not waiting for anything important like something that's keeping the car from running.

Red Regal T said:
This seems to be pretty commonplace with this vendor. Everybody seems to eventually get the part they paid for, but on their time table.......which is a mystery. Be happy you're not waiting for $1000 worth of parts. :rolleyes:

Aggresive is right up the street from where I live. I called a few days ago after stopping by to see if they were open(nope). They had a message stating they would be gone for the week(I believe until Monday). If you call the number on their website, I am sure it would say the same thing. HTH.

LawDog said:
UPDATE:

Another I'm glad that I'm not waiting for anything important like something that's keeping the car from running.

It been 2 months since I placed my order with them and its been 2 months sinse my car has been on the street. For me this is getting really frustrating, I just keep getting the run around with them, when my parts should have been here 2 weeks after I placed my order. So far I have recieved everything but my ecu and chip and it looks like there is no telling when I am ever going to see it. I called them on Monday of last week and was told if I did not here from them Friday to give them a call on Monday. When I called Monday, I got a message saying that they are going to be closed all this week. Why on earth would you tell me to call next week when you know you are not going to be open! For me this is the last time I will ever do business with them again! :mad:

my first experience with them was similar. after reading this thread, i can assure them that my first experience with them will be my only experience with them.

Same hear Its to bad cuz I really think That have just gotten in over there heads,I hope that they will get it all together soon cuz It sounds like that have done alot of people the same way.I have just stopped doing any business with them intill I see some improvement.Best of luck

With the amount of complaints I have seen..

It's one less TR vendor I will deal with..

Goog job Aggressive! What exactly are you "agressive" about? Taking CC payments and not shipping the product?

Can you say "DeQuick"? Or "Mease"?

Re: Aggressive

Well in my original post I was requesting help from someone at that shop with my order because my phone calls weren't being returned. I wasn't bad mouthing them, I just wanted my parts (or at least some communication to make me feel as if things were moving along). I was suprised to see all of the related replies. With that said, I did get my parts this weekend and I'm glad for that but wont be ordering from them again anytime soon. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting for orders.

>>>I noticed that Agressive auto is a sponser here (which is why I picked them). Hopefully someone from there can help? I ordered air bags nearly a month ago and still haven't gotten them. Unhelpful phone call replies blame a computer glitch but assured me that items were shipped out weeks ago, however they can't provide a tracking #. What gives? I assume this is an exception rather than the rule.

I will never use them again, as they over charged me for parts twice, and it took way too long for my parts.
They advertise great prices, but they cant deliver! :(

bruce is the only person in the buick world that ever ripped me off. never returned phone calls. charged double what he said it would cost. only did half the work. left me hanging. and made me beg for 2 months to get my intake back that he already had for 3 months. need i say more?

i love when vendors take your money out of that bank account within 24 hours- but take a month to ship to you? :confused:

i had the same experience with them as well the 1 and only time i will deal with them! 2 weeks after i placed my order, no parts ,so i call them and got run around then 3 days later they called me back,oh were very sorry for the mix up in shipping but it hasnt shipped out yet,3 weeks after phone call i finally got my parts.

:eek: WOW!! I have been making up my wish list for a while and am almost ready to order from it. I am glad I read your guys posts because Agressive was in consideration, especially because they are one of the sponsors of this site. After reading all of this I dont think that I will be contacting them now. Thanks for a "heads up"!!! :eek:

I was just over at Aggressive's shop yesterday afternoon for the first time. I picked up a chip and a couple misc gaskets I needed. Bruce seemed like a really nice guy as did the other guy working there. Bruce explained to me in detail all the questions I had, and showed me some of the cars there for work. I have read about your guys issues with aggressive, but I have to say all my Turbo business will be with them from now on. I must go off personal experience. That being said, any company who screws me over will not get my business. I work at a company that orders things for customers. While I understand everyone wanting there stuff in a timely fashion, reality is this:
Customer comes in to order part. I order part from distributer. I tell customer what distributer tells me. Time passes when part was supposed to be here. Customer calls. I call distributer. Distributer tells me it will take X amount of more time. I tell this to customer. Customer says, "thats not what you said originally." Well, this is the reality of business. I do not think aggressive wants it to be like this, just saying that from MY experience, thats how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.