Aerospace Brakes

80booya

Well got the brakes on......They were a bear to install but overall they look and preform killer.......alot of grinding on the front spindles......If you use the factory spindle on the car you have to do alot of grinding......But overall its worth I think.....let me know what you guys think!!!!!!I am also a dealer for them direct if anyone is intrested..thanks Tim

Attachments

• front brakes.jpg
    front brakes.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 408
  • rear brakes.jpg
    rear brakes.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 408
Hey can you post pics of your car I like the rims
yeah I only have one with the rims on these rims and tires are for sale they only have 60 street miles on the rears and the fronts have never been rolled on......My new rims are on the way next week.........

Attachments

• WOW pic.jpg
    WOW pic.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 287
Well got the brakes on......They were a bear to install but overall they look and preform killer.......alot of grinding on the front spindles......If you use the factory spindle on the car you have to do alot of grinding......But overall its worth I think.....let me know what you guys think!!!!!!I am also a dealer for them direct if anyone is intrested..thanks Tim

Can you tell me the advantages of using their dual caliper set up on the rear.

I have aerospace on the front and Ford 11 inch drums on the rear presently.

George

Can you tell me the advantages of using their dual caliper set up on the rear.

I have aerospace on the front and Ford 11 inch drums on the rear presently.

George

I asked the tech guy from aerospace as well....He said for what my car is I would be fine with a single....the dual would give you more braking power and less friction so that means less heat......plus more consistent braking.......I already know from the factory brakes to these my car I couldnt hold it back on any boost.....I have already held it back with these brakes to 9lbs before it started to push....I hope I answered your question.......thanks Tim

I have already held it back with these brakes to 9lbs before it started to push

Are you talking about the "single Aerospace calipers" on the rear of your car that holds 9 #'s boost ?

George

Are you talking about the "single Aerospace calipers" on the rear of your car that holds 9 #'s boost ?

George
yes sir with there fonts as well......I also have a drag radial on it too....Tim

George

Thanks Tim,

I suspect that the "dual caliper set-up" should hold quite a bit more boost.

I wonder if anyone else has had experience with the dual caliper set-up.

George

so I would love to see a test on a fast GN which shows us real world results.

as in which would hold more boost in terms of rear set brake set up. The dual cal aerospace rear brakes or the new bigger then stock rear drum sets members are installing. Thanks

so I would love to see a test on a fast GN which shows us real world results.

as in which would hold more boost in terms of rear set brake set up. The dual cal aerospace rear brakes or the new bigger then stock rear drum sets members are installing. Thanks

Now we're talking. I'd like to see or hear of some real world evidence also.

Tim, you say you're a dealer now for Aerospace. Do you think you could get some fast car experience ( examples ) from the Aerospace tech guys ?:cool:

George

Now we're talking. I'd like to see or hear of some real world evidence also.

Tim, you say you're a dealer now for Aerospace. Do you think you could get some fast car experience ( examples ) from the Aerospace tech guys ?:cool:

George
Sure but from all my fast cars I always had a chute!!!!!!!!!

Also take a look at the new Weld I just got them in today!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• front rim.jpg
    front rim.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 203
  • rear rim.jpg
    rear rim.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 206